Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT!
Estas colitas son lo máximo! Me encantan, sujetan muy bien el cabello, no como otras. Unas de mis favoritas.
valley city, oh
Great hair band! Holds my fine hair together with tangling it! You can also use these for different styles!
Savannah, GA
These are my go-to hair ties, however in recent years they have become weaker and break easier.
Bronx, NY
Love the goody hair hair holder! They do not snag my hair out. And I can use it for any style’
Windsor , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
only brand of hair ties i use, and will continue to use! extremely durable and they never break on me. they also don’t pull out any hair which is always a problem with other brands. a pack usually lasts me a very long time, so it’s worth the price!
Love these things, I use them daily and I have them EVERYWHERE just in case. They are truly "ouchless" and are the only hair ties that can actually handle my thick, crazy hair. My only complaint is that they tend to rip pretty easily and start showing actual elastic, or they break right in half. This isn't a huge deal because they're so affordable. Excellent elastics overall.
Calgary , AB
These are the only hairties I trust. A whole pack of these lasts me an insanely long amount of time, and I find that the Goody brand is quite durable. It takes a long time for the elastic to stretch, which I personally prefer and I've never had one snap on me, unless the hair tie had gotten to the point where the elastic underneath was exposed.
Elmira, ON
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT uploaded by Christine M.
These are my go to hair ties. I have natural black hair and it's pretty thick. These ties man handle my hair and make sure they stay . Super cheap and I pick them up whenever I run out. I highly recommend buying these!

Looking for your answer?