Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT!
Clearwater , KS
These are the only brand of hair ties I will ever use! The fact that there is no metal piece on them is amazing! I have really thick hair, so it was hard to find hair ties. The ones with metal pieces constantly broke on me. These last me a very long time! They do not break as often as metal ones. They also do not get caught in my hair as often either! I am in love with these and highly recommend them to everyone!
Columbus, OH
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless 4mm Elastics, Black on Black, 24 CT uploaded by Chakirah K.
I recently bought 100 of these for $20 off of Groupon and I was excited. These are my favor brand of hair ties. Once I realized they had them with no metal I was hooked. They last long too.
Marrero, LA
I love these hair ties so much. I have pretty long, wavy hair and often wear ponytails. Before, I'd get the ones with the metal piece in the center and my hair used to constantly get snagged. Since I've switched to the Ouchless ones, I've had no problems at all with snagging and only the occasional issue with the hair ties taking a few (loose) strands of hair with them.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these elastics. Once they're stretched out a little they last for a LONG time. They are very affordable for how long they last. I usually buy mine at walmart. One will last for months before I have to it replace - unless I lose it. As long as you keep the entire pack somewhere where you remember, these will last you for months.
Maplewood , NJ
I love this babies!!! I have a whole bunch of them because I hate running out of them! They are good to my hair and they don't usually rip that fast as other ones. I keep them every where close to me to every room, you never know when you need to pull up your hair! My favorite storage place is my wrist.... Don't say it, I know and I don't care.
Dallas, NC
I love these! I just wish I could go without losing all of them, They generally last me for a long time if I can hold onto them and not misplace them. I have bought hair elastics from this brand and I will definitely buy them again! I am very satisfied with the quality of this product.
Goody's elastics are pretty much the only hair elastics that I will use. I have very thick hair and most other brands snap. Goody's elastics are durable and comfortable. They do not cause any tangling or get stuck in my hair. I definitely recommend them.
These are the only hair ties I will use. They do not have any hard pieces and do not get my thin hair stuck in them, at least not too easily. They do stretch and break semi quickly, but I lose them more than I break them. Would definitely recommend.
Love this brand! I just chopped off all my hair, and now I can't use them, but holding on to them for when my hair gets long enough to put in pony tail. I'm so lazy I always put my hair in a low pony tail, and I would just grip and pull out end of the day. Never hurt, nor got tangled, and didn't pull any hair out. It really is outchless!
Lincoln, NE
I love these goodie hair bands. I would recommend these over rubberbands any day. They pull tight for a snug fit around your ponytail and they have a lot of give and stretch! I have it 4 stars because it can pull a small out of your hair out when taking it off, not as much as a rubberband though so you cant beat it!

Looking for your answer?