Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Mary R.Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Mary R.

BY GOODY

Goody Mosaic is a collection of styling tools and accessories designed to maintain healthy hair for a variety of hair textures and styles - relaxed, natural, curly, wavy, short or long. Use the Goody Large Detangling Comb to gently detangle wet or dry hair see more...

• I have thickest hair woul this be for me?2 Answers
  • "This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!" in 2 reviews
  • "It can hold up to thick, snarly curly hair and is great to use in the shower when you comb your conditioner through." in 2 reviews
  • "Does a great job of de tangling wet hair without yanking and pulling out hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze." in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these Goody combs they are really good ." in 1 review
Nikki T.
Somerset , KY
I love this. I use mine everyday. I have a lot of tangles and this works great getting rid of them
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite de tangling comb! I use it daily and my hair is always tangle free.
It really does help with de tangling your hair and makes it a lot easier to brush it
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
Use this in the shower to comb conditioner through roots to tips!!! Works wonders
Perla C.
Los Angeles, CA
For me it's honestly better than hair brush I personally love combs a lot more .
Julia o.
Lancaster, CA
This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!!
Daniela F.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno! Te puedes peinar con el perfectamente. Sintes como protege tu cabello sin hacer daño a ninguna de las hebras. Desenreda todo el cabello y lo deja muy sedoso. Corre fácilmente por cada uno de los cabellos. Su precio es accesible y el productor sin duda alguna maravilloso.
Rozeta V.
North york, ON
I have a bunch of these Goody combs they are really good . When combing my hair i feel like it gets deep into my roots and takes out the tangles well.
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
I have thickest hair woul this be for me?