Goody Mosaic is a collection of styling tools and accessories designed to maintain healthy hair for a variety of hair textures and styles - relaxed, natural, curly, wavy, short or long. Use the Goody Large Detangling Comb to gently detangle wet or dry hair

Does this comb break your hair badly?
I have thickest hair woul this be for me?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.!
Product Highlights
“This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!” in reviews
“It can hold up to thick, snarly curly hair and is great to use in the shower when you comb your conditioner through.” in reviews
“I have a bunch of these Goody combs they are really good .” in reviews
“I have naturally curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze.” in reviews
“Does a great job of de tangling wet hair without yanking and pulling out hair.” in reviews
Torrington, CT
Love this comb! When I had super long hair this comb was my BFF!! My hair used to get super tangly Because it was so freaking long and it didn’t matter how much I brushed it my hair would always be Tangly until I started using this comb. I don’t know what the magic is with this come or what the differences between using this comb or using a regular paddle brush but this was the only hair comb/brush I’ve ever used where I didn’t have to keep re-brushing my hair when I was done because I would find more tangles again. So for whatever reason it works and especially if you have long hair that gets Tangly I would recommend this brush. I assume it would work just as well on shorthair that gets tangled but I haven’t used it on short hair so I can’t verify but when can assume that it would work just as well so I Recommend this to anyone! I also recommend this to anyone who’s got a child with Tangly hair with whom you have trouble brushing. If you struggle with your children brushing their hair and it’s a fight to the death every time it’s time to brush then I said just trying this cone and you might see a world of difference!
Charlotte, NC
I have used this same comb for over 20 years, ever since I was a small child. It was the perfect comb, and it detangled my hair like no other. Many times I'd looked for a duplicate, just in case. I was never successful, and assumed, sadly, that they were no longer made. Much to my surprise, this comb popped up on Amazon the day after I misplaced my beloved comb, and it appeared to be the same! It works! I use it in the shower to get condition through my hair, after toweling, and for everyday combing.
Kansas City , MO
Super durable! The time it takes for me to detangle my hair has been drastically improved! No more snapping, pulling, or inadvertently causing “fairy knots”. This comb is truly the best I’ve ever used. I have tailbone-length curly hair so I’m usually detangling for a good 30 minutes. That time is now 13 minutes!
My hair tangles really easily and it HURTS to brush it. A friend recommended I get a comb for the shower to brush out while conditioner is still in my hair to help with the tangling and it has made such a difference. This comb has really helped me and maybe it can help you too!
Buffalo, NY
I have always needed a heavy comb and brush for my thick and coarse wavy African-American hair.It's a must. So it won't break while combing thru my hair. Wide teeth are needed. Or it will break. i have always been a repeat user of this brand. Cause it's the only one for my hair.
Jackson
My hair is like an untamed lion. It refused to lie down for anybody. So imagine my surprise when this comb actually went through my hair. My hair without a flat iron is thick and stubborn, but this comb makes taming and styling natural hair easier. A must for a naturale!
One of my most favorite kinds of combs. I have always used this type of comb. Makes detangling easier with less damage to my hair. I usually keep 2 or 3 of these around the house so I always have one. I recommend for those with thick unruly hair.
Evansville, IN
I love this comb! As someone with long, super thick hair, I've struggled with breaking brushes my whole life. I switched to this comb and haven't had any trouble. Super affordable and doesn't hurt my head. I'd definitely buy it again!
Memphis, TN
This is the only type of comb/brush I use on my hair, since my hair is so knotty. Wide-tooth combs help minimize the amount of hair that is pulled out. You can find Goody products pretty much every where & they are a good value.
Spring Hill , FL
My daughter has really thick curly hair so her hair is always tangled especially if she goes swimming. She is also extremely tender headed so I part her hair in sections and start at the ends combing my way up and it works well