Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesGoody
Products Inc Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC

Goody Mosaic is a collection of styling tools and accessories designed to maintain healthy hair for a variety of hair textures and styles - relaxed, natural, curly, wavy, short or long. Use the Goody Large Detangling Comb to gently detangle wet or dry hair

Does this comb break your hair badly?
I have thickest hair woul this be for me?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.!
Product Highlights
This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!in reviews
It can hold up to thick, snarly curly hair and is great to use in the shower when you comb your conditioner through.in reviews
I have a bunch of these Goody combs they are really good .in reviews
I have naturally curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze.in reviews
Does a great job of de tangling wet hair without yanking and pulling out hair.in reviews
Julia O.
Lancaster, CA
This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!!
This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!!
lashonda P.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this same comb for over 20 years, ever since I was a small child. It was the perfect comb, and it detangled my hair like no other. Many times I'd looked for a duplicate, just in case. I was never successful, and assumed, sadly, that they were no longer made. Much to my surprise, this comb popped up on Amazon the day after I misplaced my beloved comb, and it appeared to be the same! It works! I use it in the shower to get condition through my hair, after toweling, and for everyday combing.
Iasha W.
Chesapeake, VA
Another Goody brand comb favorite that I own. It is great for detangling all types of hair. I use my comb mostly on wash day. Really keeps wet hair in check. LOL I bought this comb a few times over the pass 5 years so it's pretty strong and manages. I highly recommend anyone to buy.
Cara E.
Port Richey, FL
This comb is great for using while in the shower. Once I’m done shampooing and have the conditioner in my hair I’ll use this to help spread conditioner through my hair and detangle it too. I’ve even used it on my kids hair during baths too.
Tice B.
Calling all curly girls !!!! if you have a problem with getting your curls in unison then this is the perfect brush for you. This comb is literally a life saver ! it detangles like never before . I'm extremely satisfied with the comb.
Linda H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Good for home, travel or purse. Nice sizing for easy use. Better than a pick. It is durable and easy to clean.
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
In attempted to not pull out so much hair while combing out not while my hair is curly I prefer to use a wide tooth comb.
Martice S.
Kansas City, MO
Super durable! The time it takes for me to detangle my hair has been drastically improved! No more snapping, pulling, or inadvertently causing “fairy knots”. This comb is truly the best I’ve ever used. I have tailbone-length curly hair so I’m usually detangling for a good 30 minutes. That time is now 13 minutes!
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Depends on what I will be doing to my hair that day is how I comb my hair. I use this detangling comb a whole lot, no only on my hair but my wigs & hair extensions. I honestly recommend it. I buy a new one every six months because I over use them. They work miracles. Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
My youngest daughter has awful knots in her long curly thick hair. No matter how much conditioner or detangling spray we use without the Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. We are unable to remove all the knots in her mid-back length hair.