Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Mary R.Goody Products Inc. Goody Mosaic Super Detangling Comb, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC. uploaded by Mary R.

BY GOODY

Goody Mosaic is a collection of styling tools and accessories designed to maintain healthy hair for a variety of hair textures and styles - relaxed, natural, curly, wavy, short or long. Use the Goody Large Detangling Comb to gently detangle wet or dry hair see more...

• I have thickest hair woul this be for me?2 Answers
  • "This works great in the shower when you have conditioner in your hair still!" in 2 reviews
  • "It can hold up to thick, snarly curly hair and is great to use in the shower when you comb your conditioner through." in 2 reviews
  • "Does a great job of de tangling wet hair without yanking and pulling out hair." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze." in 1 review
  • "I have a bunch of these Goody combs they are really good ." in 1 review
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
My favorite comb for my super curly hair. Perfect for in the shower to comb out conditioner and get tangles out. Nice wide teeth that don't cause frizz but still gets out the tangles. Great for little girls with fine hair prone to tangles as well. Mine is so well loved I may have even lost one of the teeth!
Amanda A.
Cedar Lake, IN
This is a very sturdy comb. It is great for thick, wavy hair. I use mine in the shower to help disperse conditioner and detangle. It is also very useful when dying my hair to help evenly disperse the dye from root to ends. It easily cleans up afterwards as well.
Sunshine F.
It is an excellent comb. Whose material is Carey. Leave straight hair good and not mistreated. I think it's great.I use it regularly. Approximately every two days. My type of hair is wavy
Jean K.
Cadillac, MI
I've had this comb (albeit a different color) for years. You can't break this thing! It can hold up to thick, snarly curly hair and is great to use in the shower when you comb your conditioner through. If mine ever breaks I'll definitely buy a new one!
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Does a great job of de tangling wet hair without yanking and pulling out hair. Perfect for the shower when you have to comb through a deep conditioner.
maria p.
Overall the comb does what it claims to do. The only thing I would change is I would make the handle more of a brush style. I like a good thick handle.
Amelia A.
Alexandria, VA
I use this comb for right after the shower. I have naturally curly hair and this makes detangling a breeze. Super easy to clean and very durable.
Nikki T.
Stone Mountain, GA
I love these! I prefer them to a comb or brush. They are perfect for tangles without breaking your hair. They are easy to clean and last forever.
Debbie R.
Greeley, CO
It works great to get out knots. It's also good to use in the shower to get the conditioner through out all of your hair.
Emily K.
Tinley Park, IL
Does exactly what it says, and works just about exactly as you would expect it to ;) your typical comb
Staci T.
Gastonia, NC
I have thickest hair woul this be for me?