Goody Products Inc. Goody Ionic Style Purse Cushion Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BY GOODY #96 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Goody Ionic Style brushes, with ion-infused bristles, are a must-have for frizz-free styling. So whether you want a sleek, straight look or maximum volume and lift, you will be sure to achieve beautiful, shiny hair every time. Travel size brush easily fits in purse or bookbag. see more...

It lookalike it is a really good quality I would like to try it any time again. It looks tha t it would give volume to your hair and it looks like it's very usefull
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this brush. It pulls my hair out especially if it is wet and it is very painful. Would not recommend.

lindsay F.
This is a very good brush for everyday styling it's cute detangles good quality highly recommended
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair brush it's a good price and good material it doesn't break like other brushes have on me since my hair is kinda thick
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my hair brushes are from Goody. Ok. I have paid top dollar for a few, but honestly, I go right back to using the Goody brand. I say again, SALE!!!!
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
This i my favorite brush its nice and soft on my head, i only buy this one you should to. It has a great handle with NICE GRIP.
Cheri R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like goody hair brushes. I have never had one fall apart or break in any way. They work especially well on long hair and recommend.
Tracy M.
Honestly i love this brush especially since i have long hair and my daughter does as well. Whenever she gets knots in her hair this brush help untangle it very well. I especially love that isn't so cheap the material so it doesn't break in your hair like other brushes. Truly recommend this brush. You wont regret it.
Courtney P.
Kearny , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush for thick hair, considering how long it takes to brush hair sometimes this just works, the cushion supports your hand, and gives you better movement of the brush.
Alyssa P.
This brush is great for my fine hair and has even worked well for my sister's super thick hair. It's a really effective product and I would recommend it to my friends.
zaimaris t.
Lancaster, PA
Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work , it seen like People really like it
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Te aconsejaria que primero miraras el largo de tu cabello para que asi este peine no rompa las puntas del pelo y despues tengas que cortar tu cabello.