Goody Products Inc. Goody Ionic Style Purse Cushion Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BY GOODY

Goody Ionic Style brushes, with ion-infused bristles, are a must-have for frizz-free styling. So whether you want a sleek, straight look or maximum volume and lift, you will be sure to achieve beautiful, shiny hair every time. Travel size brush easily fits in purse or bookbag. see more...

Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
This Goody brush is perfect for all hair types and prefect for touch ups through out the day. It's easy & compact enough to throw in a purse tote and gym bag. Goody makes quality brushes and hair items at prices that everyone could afford. I will be buying this item again when mine needs replacing.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Honestly i love this brush especially since i have long hair and my daughter does as well. Whenever she gets knots in her hair this brush help untangle it very well. I especially love that isn't so cheap the material so it doesn't break in your hair like other brushes. Truly recommend this brush. You wont regret it.
It lookalike it is a really good quality I would like to try it any time again. It looks tha t it would give volume to your hair and it looks like it's very usefull
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not like this brush. It pulls my hair out especially if it is wet and it is very painful. Would not recommend.

Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brush for thick hair, considering how long it takes to brush hair sometimes this just works, the cushion supports your hand, and gives you better movement of the brush.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
This is a very good brush for everyday styling it's cute detangles good quality highly recommended
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Vineland, NJ
I think its a really great product. Best brush in the world. Love it and hope that everyone tries this out. 5 stars. Try this product.
Cheri R.
Cheri R.
I like goody hair brushes. I have never had one fall apart or break in any way. They work especially well on long hair and recommend.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
This i my favorite brush its nice and soft on my head, i only buy this one you should to. It has a great handle with NICE GRIP.
spike l.
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All my hair brushes are from Goody. Ok. I have paid top dollar for a few, but honestly, I go right back to using the Goody brand. I say again, SALE!!!!
zaimaris t.
zaimaris t.
Lancaster, PA
Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work , it seen like People really like it
Angela O.
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Te aconsejaria que primero miraras el largo de tu cabello para que asi este peine no rompa las puntas del pelo y despues tengas que cortar tu cabello.