Goody Products Inc. Goody Hot Round Gel Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BRUSH GEL HOT ROUND

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Goody Hot Round Gel Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.!
Dallas, TX
Not sure if this is the exact brush, but I bought a blue and white goody brush recently. It’s terrible! It hurts and is hard to get through knots. I have very easily tangled thin long hair. This is not the brush for me, I prefer wetbrush.
Grand Jct, CO
This brush is good. The hell in the handle is so comfortable!! The only reason I'm unhappy with it is my own issue- my hair tangles in it. But it's a great round brush. I've not been able to test it fully due to the tangle issue.
Don't really like it therfore wouldn't recommend it for anyone else to purchase the product ...............