Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesGoody
Products Inc Hot Round Gel Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC

Goody Products Inc. Goody Hot Round Gel Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BRUSH GEL HOT ROUND

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Goody Hot Round Gel Brush - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.!
Grand Jct, CO
This brush is good. The hell in the handle is so comfortable!! The only reason I'm unhappy with it is my own issue- my hair tangles in it. But it's a great round brush. I've not been able to test it fully due to the tangle issue.
Dallas, TX
Not sure if this is the exact brush, but I bought a blue and white goody brush recently. It’s terrible! It hurts and is hard to get through knots. I have very easily tangled thin long hair. This is not the brush for me, I prefer wetbrush.
Don't really like it therfore wouldn't recommend it for anyone else to purchase the product ...............

Looking for your answer?