Goody Products Inc. Goody Gelous Grips Cushion Brush, Patterned, 1 CT - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BY GOODY

Ready to brush away frizz? Grab hold of the gel grip and use while finishing style to reduce annoying static, leaving your hair shiny, glossy, and frizz-free. see more...

Candice S.
I had this in pink and it lasted for years and years. I've always used Goody hairbrushes up until a few years ago. (I was gifted a brush) they are very durable and last forever. They get the job done, inexpensive, and can be found almost anywhere.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Every Goody brush I've ever had has lasted for a very long time. It is a dependable brand, you can find them practically everywhere, and if I ever forget a brush when I go out of town I always reach for one of these.
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good everyday brush. Ive dropped it loads of times and I have had brushes break this one hasn't. The handle is easy to hold.
Victoria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have one of these but I don't like it as much as a metal tooth brush. I do like the grip though it makes it more comfortable to hold
Alisha L.
Garfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a must have if you're a natural hair girl. My daughter has 2 and I keep 2 just in case she 'borrows' one of mines.
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
A great brush...I have 2 daughters so I have to keep several brushes in the house because they always seem to disappear.
Kyndall D.
Athens, GA
For as long as I can remember I've have a goody's brand hairbrush and have been for the most part very pleased with all of their products