Goody Products Inc. Goody Gelous Grip Cushion Brush Combo Pack, 2 pcs - GOODY PRODUCTS, INC.

BY GOODY

Goody Gelous Grip combination pack features two Comfort Gel handle brushes and ion infused ball-tip bristles to make hair shiny, glossy and frizz-free. Use the cushion brush to smooth and finish your look. Use the purse brush for on-the-go frizz free touch-ups throughout the day. see more...

Tina O.
Sparta, TN
I love love love this brush! I bought one for me and my step daughter and it's our favorite with the gel grip that feels so good in your hand. I use this product every day for my long straight hair. It flows through my hair with ease and I see no room for improvement. I would recommend this to anyone!
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have used these two sizes of brush for years! Both are great...I used the smaller one when I was a child and moved the the larger size as I got older and had longer hair. I used it as my retailer burst but also as a flat brush for when I'm drying my hair. Since cutting my long hair I have moved back to using the smaller size as it helps me get ahold of my hair when trying to dry it...overall you can't go wrong with these brushes!
Malorie H.
Greensboro , NC
What a great brush! This was an "on the whime" purchase. I was searching for a brush, ran across this one and honestly just purchased it for the color. I love that this brush is super light weigh, easy on my hair, and easy to handle while styling. Good purchase!
Danielle D.
Arlington
I love these riches because they have good grip, are cute and come in different styles, and are long lasting. The are also very affordable and can be use for pretty much all hair types as I can tell, has anyone had a problem with certain brushes not working for there hair type? Mine seems to not like combs
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
I have absolutely been a fan of this goody brand for a long time. I can remember my Grandma using bobby pins and hair clips as a young girl. So it was just automatic for me to grab these brushes they're great for detangling the hair and leaving your hair smooth. They come in a array of colors.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are seriously my favorite brushes because they have a good grip and are cute as well. They are definitely affordable and worth the price. I have always bought Goody Gelous Grip Cushion Brushes.
Bettie W.
I like the grip of the brush how easy it is to hold and not slip out of your hands while brushing your hair. This brush last for a long time then the grey pieces on the bristle started to come off that's when I threw it away because it started to hurt my scalp.
Tionna R.
Owensboro, KY
I probably own a million Goody Products! I am very fond of the gel handles, and the price and quality of the brushes can't be beat!
Lauren R.
Claremont, NH
I like this hair brush a lot! It removes all of my tangles and knots, and leaves my hair soft and silky feeling. Worth the buy!
Kimberly E.
Pineville, KY
I love the brand so of course I own one of these!! Very comfortable handle and very smooth glide through hair!! Great product!