BY GOODY

Goody START. STYLE. FINISH. 3 STEPS TO FABULOUS HAIRGoody brings you the Start. Style. Finish. Collection so you can finally get the best results from your styling routine. Your hair has different needs when you start out with wet strands, when you style with heat, and when you smooth and finish a dry style. Select a tool from each step and you'll see your best results yet. see more...

Goody Products Inc. Goody Finish Cushion & Comb Combo Pack
  • "Goody is such a great brand from anything like hair brushes to hair ties I have been buying their products for years!" in 1 review
  • "they work wonders on long hair that tangles easy." in 1 review
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
Love the brushes. They work great on my thick, long, and straight hair. My hair tangles so easily and the brushes work wonderfully. I also use them on my little girls hair which is curly, think, and long. They work great on her hair also.
Emily B.
Goody is such a great brand from anything like hair brushes to hair ties I have been buying their products for years! Love this brush and how soft it is since I have really tangly curly hair!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
I only used this for about a month before the cushion began to pull from the paddle. I was very disappointed because I loved the teeth in the brush!
jayme T.
Chula Vista, CA
I bought this for a deal! One for me & one for my daughter, it's AMAZING! We have thick hair and it takes ALL the knots off easy! LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!!
Maria V.
Toms River, NJ
These brushes are the only ones that i can use that wont damage my hair horribly. it makes brushing so easy specially when my hair is wet
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
Very good brush. Doesn't hurt. Gets out tangles easily. Used to like round brushes but they hurt my head. This one is good. Doesn't hurt.
sonya m.
Tate, Ga
I like the big brush and use it often to get tangles out if my hair. The little one is a little small for me but my daughter uses it.
Delta B.
I LOVE these brushes. they work wonders on long hair that tangles easy. They are currently the only brushes me and my girls use.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I love using these brushes on my hair. It makes my hair feel so smooth when I am finished. The brush is very cute as well!
Ameshia O.
I like this combo a lot . I leave the bigger brush at home, travel size brush In my purse and comb on my dresser lol