BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRLS WORLD! Goody Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Buy on Target*
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Land O Lakes, FL
I just bought these for my daughter and she went to the supermarket with dad and it just fell off, she didn't feel it falling off and now instead of 10 we have 9. My daughter has very thing hair and it is wavy so it might just not have had enough for it to grip. Good luck.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I got these for my daughter. She didn't have them long before the fabric stuff covering the headband tore and the plastic came out. They seem really cheap to me.
Bronston , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. They hold ur hair back perfectly and is back in style. I use to wear these all the time when I was younger and I still do to this day! I think everyone should try them out.
Bronston , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Around what time of the month does the influencer team start sending out sample boxes? The last box I got was awesome. I went to Walgreens and bought some of the products they sent me in samplers.
Avianna  W.
Avianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a great handband for little girls or older. It hold your hair in place plus it's a nice and affordable!