BY GOODY

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kacee K.
Evansville, IN
I have bought lots of these over the years. I love there isn't any metal, however I have had several break on my fresh out of the package. They tend to get stretched out but I still use them over and over. Great product color choices to choose from at a reasonable price.
Jodi M.
I love these because they do not get stuck in my hair or pull. I love all the fun colors and designs they have but mostly I use black and brown ones.
Bobbie B.
I thnk goody is a good brand of hairbows I usually get them with the bobby pins and the ponytail holders they hold up for awhile
Loni B.
Portland, OR
I use these to section off my hair to "stretch" it after I wash. I love that it doesn't pull my hair out with the clasps.