BY GOODY #75 in Hair Ties & Clips

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Mary F.
These are good classic elastics/ponytail holders. No metal band so it doesn’t hurt kids hair or parents hands when using. Slide off of hair easily. I even use them on myself when I need small pigtails or to hold my hair out of my way. They come in cute colors that go with everything.
Megan J.
These are really great for children's hair! It is hard to find good hair ties that don't pull your hair out or get tangled in it. These are fantastic. There are so many in a pack for a great value. There is absolutely no metal on it so you don't have to worry about hair ties and hair clashing. I haven't had an issue with these snapping everytime I use them. They also come in many different colors that are sure to match any outfit you choose. Goody has done it again!
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
I use these every day, and actually to bed. I hate when my hair is in my face at night so these are perfect and gentle on my hair, they don't tug or pull and they are a great deal. very affordable and the fact that they come in different colors you can add a pop of color to your look, although black is my holy grail.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Estas cintas para el pelo hijo duraderos comodos y. Mi cabello es fino y Tiende a quedar atrapado en la pieza de metal de En otras cintas para el pelo, ESTOS Realmente hijo " fantasticas
Christina L.
The ouchless hair ties work great! I love trying new things with my hair, especially braiding and such and these work great for that. They hold wonderfully and do not budge, however at the same time they are really soft and have never pulled at my hair, unlike other elastics. I love these things and will continue to use them for years to come! Great product!
Nicole O.
I have used the all black ouchless hair ties and they work amazing! I have really thick hair and most hair ties snap but I've never had any issues with these! They also don't have any clasps that pull at my hair (hence the "ouchless") and I can easily pull the hair tie out without any pain or it pulling any hair strands out!
krenare b.
COLUMBUS, OH
I buy these elastic for my daughter because of a different color choice. They tend to break easy after using couple of times but they are good for ponytail. My daughter use this every single day at school. I would buy this again.
Shelly T.
Maricopa, AZ
These ouchless hair ties are awesome. I have really thick hair and sometimes, it's such a pain to tied up hair without it pulling out your hair when you're undoing the hair tie, or it snapping while you're tying your hair up. I love these! Have never had any problems with them.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this Ouchless elastics! I only use these to put my hair up since I have discovered them! They are last a long time for me. A must have for any girl with long hair!
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these elastic hair ties! They are great. It doesn't pull my hair very much like other hair ties do. They stay in my hai quite well too. I have seem to have many problems with them.