BY GOODY

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really great for children's hair! It is hard to find good hair ties that don't pull your hair out or get tangled in it. These are fantastic. There are so many in a pack for a great value. There is absolutely no metal on it so you don't have to worry about hair ties and hair clashing. I haven't had an issue with these snapping everytime I use them. They also come in many different colors that are sure to match any outfit you choose. Goody has done it again!
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these every day, and actually to bed. I hate when my hair is in my face at night so these are perfect and gentle on my hair, they don't tug or pull and they are a great deal. very affordable and the fact that they come in different colors you can add a pop of color to your look, although black is my holy grail.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas cintas para el pelo hijo duraderos comodos y. Mi cabello es fino y Tiende a quedar atrapado en la pieza de metal de En otras cintas para el pelo, ESTOS Realmente hijo " fantasticas
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy these elastic for my daughter because of a different color choice. They tend to break easy after using couple of times but they are good for ponytail. My daughter use this every single day at school. I would buy this again.
Kimberly A.
Windsor, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ouchless hair ties by Goody are my absolute favorite hair ties and go to always. I use these for both me and my daughters!
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I really like Goody products they are strong and last long. I have a comb of Goody that I got as a teenage and it still looks brand new.
Jane S.
These hair bands are durable and comfortable. My hair is fine and tends to get caught in the metal piece on other hair bands, these really are "ouchless"
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these and always buy them since I always seem to lose them. The thick ones help your hair not tangle!
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I bought these goody elastics at my local Meijer. Got in keeping hair secure and they last pretty long. Price is good too,
Shelly T.
Maricopa, AZ
These ouchless hair ties are awesome. I have really thick hair and sometimes, it's such a pain to tied up hair without it pulling out your hair when you're undoing the hair tie, or it snapping while you're tying your hair up. I love these! Have never had any problems with them.