BY GOODY

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Ouchless elastics! I only use these to put my hair up since I have discovered them! They are last a long time for me. A must have for any girl with long hair!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Landis, NC
This product is very affordable but is not my favorite. Its quality is no higher but for the price is ok. Has a lot of beautiful colors.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really great for children's hair! It is hard to find good hair ties that don't pull your hair out or get tangled in it. These are fantastic. There are so many in a pack for a great value. There is absolutely no metal on it so you don't have to worry about hair ties and hair clashing. I haven't had an issue with these snapping everytime I use them. They also come in many different colors that are sure to match any outfit you choose. Goody has done it again!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these every day, and actually to bed. I hate when my hair is in my face at night so these are perfect and gentle on my hair, they don't tug or pull and they are a great deal. very affordable and the fact that they come in different colors you can add a pop of color to your look, although black is my holy grail.
CRISTHINA N.
CRISTHINA N.
8952 NW 24TH Ter
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas cintas para el pelo hijo duraderos comodos y. Mi cabello es fino y Tiende a quedar atrapado en la pieza de metal de En otras cintas para el pelo, ESTOS Realmente hijo " fantasticas
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
I have used the all black ouchless hair ties and they work amazing! I have really thick hair and most hair ties snap but I've never had any issues with these! They also don't have any clasps that pull at my hair (hence the "ouchless") and I can easily pull the hair tie out without any pain or it pulling any hair strands out!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ouchless hair ties work great! I love trying new things with my hair, especially braiding and such and these work great for that. They hold wonderfully and do not budge, however at the same time they are really soft and have never pulled at my hair, unlike other elastics. I love these things and will continue to use them for years to come! Great product!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these elastic hair ties! They are great. It doesn't pull my hair very much like other hair ties do. They stay in my hai quite well too. I have seem to have many problems with them.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Love that these hair ties don't pull and break my hair! My hair is really fragile so I have to be careful with what kind of hair ties I use and these are some of the best!
Daianne B.
Daianne B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I think its pretty standard, it doesn't it get caught up in my hair, it doesn't hurt when i but it on or take it off and it most importantly it doesn't cause breakage.