BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRLS WORLD! Goody Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
Are very economical and fasiles to keep in any department store or pharmacy serca of you They are simple to use for anyone and very beautiful for girls to be fashionableCheap and simple to buy anywhereThe girls who use it will be very pretty and their hair will have the accessories they need
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I buy soooo many hair clips for my five year old, she's always losing them etc. Feel like I've bought every brand! These are cute and I like that they are bright and have choices that can match almost every outfit. We use clips for my daughter's bangs, to keep them out of her face, using one at a time. At first they work well, but after time, they do lose their "snap" and don't hold her hair as secure. Now I admit this takes about a month or so, and using one at a time....for the money it isn't a bad deal!
Chrystina W.
Lucasville, OH
Adorable and affordable, but the flowers fell off after a couple weeks. My daughter loved them though so I will probably buy more.
Christi B.
Gilbert, AZ
Very very cute and well priced but after wearing these for a little over a week the flowers started breaking off.