BY GOODY

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

• Do these tug at hair? Do they come in neutral colors too?1 Answers
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
Hi I just love the hair elastics they are really good. They hold really well in my hair and are pretty no knots tangle or any other problems
Christy O.
Spring Lake, NC
The best hairtie brand I've ever used and it doesn't tangle my hair like others do! And they are always easy to come out - very curly hair
Nicole B.
I love these elastics, especially because they don't have any metal!! I personally only use the dark one because I have dark hair
Gabby H.
Love goody have been using goody for as long as I can remember! They are durable and do not snap or tear like other brands !
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Hello , i use this when i am taking care of my grand daughters hair. They very pretty colors and the quality is good ..
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
I love these things. I buy them in bulk. Great at holding your hair and they last a goof while. I definitely recommend
Sarah S.
I've been using this brand of hair ties for as long as I can remember! Always a reliable choice
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
I love these and they don't have that metal price to catch and pull ur hair out this is the only brand I use they r great
Livia C.
Do these tug at hair? Do they come in neutral colors too?