BY GOODY

It's a Girl's world! Goody® Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

• Do these tug at hair? Do they come in neutral colors too?1 Answers
Reanna P.
San Benito, TX
This are great I have 2 sets of them I put them on my daughter and my niece alot of colors to choose from which my daughter loves and hold her hair great not too night on her
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I love hair ties with out the metal on them and to put in my little cousins hair when i fix it. They are easy to use with short, thin, thick, long, and even damaged hair! Definitely satisfied by this product, although i do mostly get the black or neutral colored ones.
Krystina D.
TUCSON, AZ
This is a great hair elastic brand. They don't break easy and hold your hair in place. I use them on both myself and my toddler daughter. I do prefer the ones without the metal/gold piece. You get a good amount for the price, I buy mine at Target or Walmart.
Dawn C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these. Not too expensive. Good quality. And has no metal on it to rip out your hair at the end of the day. Well unless the lining ropes or spreads to reveal the rubber band .. Then I suggest not wearing it just throw it away.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
They are great for pony tails. I use them everyday to tie my hair up. I get them from Walgreens. They last long until I lose them. They are affordable when they are buy one get one 50% off or free. I recommend this to everyone
Caylyn C.
Ford City, PA
I always use this brand and these bands will last a while. It holds my thick curly hair perfectly and they are so cheap. I typically buy black because I'm not into the colors but regardless of color they work well!
Lily Y.
Good ole hair ties! Theyre great and perform the job theyre supposed to but sometimes ill buy a pack and every hair tie in that pack snaps! And then ill buy a different pack(same brand) and it wont snap on me.. Oh well lol i still use these!
Stormy H.
Hamilton, OH
Goody is the only hair tie brand i use. I like the hair ties that do not have metal on them. These are perfect. They don't tangle your hair and they come out easily.
Angela T.
Rockport, TX
I absolutely love these bands, infact all my ponytails are of Goody products. Keeps both mine and my little girl's hair together. Very durable and strong
megan m.
I feel like these don't work on thick hair at all they pop so easily my and my daughter hair is both very thick and they don't hold it at all
Livia C.
Do these tug at hair? Do they come in neutral colors too?