BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRLS WORLD! Goody Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Kristin M.
Carson City, NV
Love these bows! Not only do they go with everything, they make a simple hairdo into a cute style that looks like it took a good amount of time. When I'm in a hurry to get my daughter to school, i brush her hair out with tangle spray and put in a cute side ponytail and add a bow as a fun, fast style. Or i will put her hair in a ponytail and add 3 to 4 down the hair, making it look absolutely gorgeous! These are a wonderful, cheap, and foolproof must have!!
Taja W.
So cute! Love these for styling the babies hair. Not really long lasting but super cute. First time getting these. Kinda expensive for five bows but they're pretty nice. That's really it. No tips. For a cute quick style I would recommend these.
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
Ladies listen to me, these little hair clips helps make any hair look a little more polished. often times I put my daughter hair in pigtails and these little clips add a pop of color. The quality is good an so is the price
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
I usually end up pick up some type of Goody hair accessory for my daughters every time we go to the store. I buy o much not because they break but because my girls lose them. They are a great price for what you get.
Alejandra c.
I like using them on any hair style. I also use them on my baby hair styles and they just make the hair style pop even more. I also like how it stays in place all day. I love them they are cute.
Stephanie C.
Bows are so so so stylish... Plus you can pull of messy bed hair with just a bow and it looks like you spent hours on just an effortless hairstyle...
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gustaron mucho estos acsesorios para el pelo no solo yo los uso pero tambien se los pongo a mi perrita y seven divinos
- LOVE it i love it LOVE it i love it LOVE it i love it LOVE it i love it LOVE it i love it LOVE it i love it LOVE it i
Ruby D.
Arlington, TX
Love these cute bows! I use them in my nieces hair all the time for church, school, or just everyday! Good brand
Sandra B.
Dallas, PA
I like all products by Goody.l They are reasonably priced & they are decent quality. They are even cute.