BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRLS WORLD! Goody Girls accessories help you personalize your look and make a statement. Whatever your style, be YOU with Goody Girls accessories. see more...

Amanda S.
W Portsmouth, OH
For the prices these a great. They do stretch out over time & if you have thick hair they are easy to break but are very affordable. My hair is thin & these hold great & even work on my daughters hair (2) so I definitely recommend these.
tiffany s.
Joliet, IL
I love using these pony tail holders on my daughter's hair. They are very strong and do not break. Plus they come in cute colors that match all her clothes.
Alyssa M.
Great elastics, they really hold my hair well. Better than any other brand can. Plus they do always have cute bows and headbands too.
Katelyn D.
I buy these hair elastic a in bulk because I always seem to loose them, but they last for a while and can hold my super thick hair.
Felecia W.
Concord, NC
Love these hair bows !! They work so great😁 I have long hair and they never break....always holding it right in place ...
D M.
San Sebastian
Goody is the best brand of elastic and clips. I love them because are strong and very useful. And have a fair amount of elastic at an affordable price. I recommended to every body that want elastic band of good quality
Amanda W.
Milford, NH
Do these hair ties leave indentations in your hair after you take your hair out of a bun?