BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

crystal s.
Duluth, MN
i found that the paint on these tended to chip after a little while ,and that was my first time buying that brand. they were really affordable not exspensive at all. I use this kind of produts all the time!!!!! in just think if I were to buy hem again it will be a different of solid color.!!
Missy H.
These hair clips are usually pretty good. Hold my hair in place most of the time, sometimes they slip. I do find recently that the little round grommet thing at the pointy end has been a problem, my hair gets snagged in it and rips my hair out! Not sure what's up with them but I hope it doesn't keep happening or I'll be looking for a different clip.
Jacqueline M.
Everyone gets those annoying flyaway hairs sometimes but these come in handy when that does happen. You just snap it right on and you're done. That easy and simple! They're very useful for a bad hair day or even more often.. A lazy hair day!
member-8a020436c
Cumming, GA
I'm not a huge fan I have pretty thin hair and for some reason these seem to slip out...then when I try to gather larger pieces together in an attempt to keep it in place it's too large for the clip and it buldges! It's frustrating
Amber C.
Gulfport, MS
I like the way the clips hold the hair. I'm just not crazy about it looking cheapy if not in jeans. I would like to see a more stylish version, maybe with a decoration instead of just color.
Jaybie D.
These worked great to hold my hair. However, they rust really easily if they get wet. I've left one on a shelf in my shower and the next morning it literally had a rust spot. And of course I didn't use it after that.
Laura G.
Davenport, FL
I LOVE GOODY HAIR PRODUCTS! THESE ALWAYS HOLD WELL AND DON'T BREAK YOUR HAIR! USUALLY MY GO-TO BRAND WHEN IT COMES TO CLASSIC CLIPS AND TIES.
Katie S.
These work as others do, nice colors to mix and match with hairstyles and outfits, over the years the paint on mine has worn off!
Saidy A.
West Monroe, LA
They really useful but not so much to me, i have really curly hair and if i put one of those in my hair, it stuck forever.
Delmarina L.
Great product. They don't have that plastic overlay that usually breaks off. Hair doesn't get stuck in it- painless.