BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Allisa A.
These are Awesome, I actually bought a new set of these about 4 or so months ago to replace some that I had, that had worn out. They are great for pinning back short hairs that are driving me crazy. I use them for the short hairs near my ears, and the front of my head to help keep hair from my face
San K.
These hold barely any hair, especially for those who have thick, textured, curly hair. They'll keep a couple strands of my bangs back, but that is about it. They're good for children's hair since they usually have less.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Very classic clips that work pretty well. My hair is really thick so can only use them for small sections but they deffinatly work. Overall satisfied with them, and they add some classic classiness to your everyday look. 10/10 would recommend for people with normal thickness hair.
Athie L.
New Haven, CT
Definitely a classic clip that most of us used while growing up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! They are especially good for keeping loose baby hairs off the back of my neck.
Roni-Jean R.
6126 Ridge rd. Wadsworth, Ohio
I mean they do their job. They keep your hair on your head where you want them. And they are not extremely uncomfortable.
Leidy Marian R.
I love these hooks, master, are useful, they look great with various looks. They do not fall and pressed fine hair.
Emily M.
Great clips, as long as you don't loose them. I| use them to pin back one section of hair they always gets in my face. I definitely will buy them again, and get them for stocking stuffers.
Ashley C.
nottingham
l love these hair clips they are good and they really give a grip to your hair even if you have afro hair type like me and l love the colors on the clips they are very much affordable
Kamilah Z.
Used this on my sisters hair to pin her hair back. great product if youve run out of bobby pins