Goody Products Inc. Classics Medium Claw Clip, 4 CT uploaded by Heather F.

BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Robyn D.
Pretty good value. And I love the variety offering. I have a claw for every occasion. Honestly I have not anything bad to say about these. Pictured here are the small size. I have super thin hair and when I style with this clip I feel more confident and comfortable because my hair looks Fuller.
Barb D.
Janesville, IA
I love goody clips! They work great in my hair and does not tangle my hair! I use them everyday! They also last for a long time! They are affordable.
Melissa D.
Bountiful, UT
I like Goody products. They are decent quality and are definitely affordable. The clips work great too.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I love how they hold my thick curly hair! Great price and quality! I would recommend buying them!
MARIA FERNANDA R.
PANAMÁ
´LA CALIFICARIA MAS BIEN PARA HACER UN PEINADO SENCILLO EN CASA, NO RECOJE TANTO CABELLO... YA QUE YO SOY DE CABELLO ABUNDANTE NO PUEDO RECOGERLO TODO CON ESTE GANCHO