BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
I love these hair clips especially when you have thick hair I think it hold pretty good I buy them over and over and they're pretty affordable! Even at Walmart. I try to use them when I need my hair back or to keep flyaway down! Totally worth it.
Erika C.
Indianapolis, IN
Muy bonito pero se afolan no aprentan mucho y eso ase k mi cabellos se suelte y no es muy bueno cuando estoi en hora de trabago
MaEug R.
Conroe, TX
Good product and good price. Can´t really complain, I have used them for a long time. I do not think I will buy another brand
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have long hair and need these clips to hold my hair back. Goody brand is a great brand and I love what ever they make.
Nancy L.
Norwalk, CA
These clips are great. They keep your hair in place. And out of your face. I use them when I'm doing yard work
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I've been using these clips since I saw Cher using them in "Clueless" - back in the 90s when it was released! These designs are cute, and the clips are easy to use and painless. They hold the hair in place really well. A must have for around the house - I have even used these on my puppy while we were learning to get comfortable trimming her bangs at home.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Classic medium clips work great and been around since I was a little girl we use them more then ever now my girls love th em and don't blame them must try if haven't