BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
I have used the goody's headbands for a long time now and I love them. Especially the ones with the little teeth it holds the headband in place so much better. I much prefer these headbands to the elastic headbands. Those slip off to much. If goody's can last through a 2 year old and my hair they are amazing.
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Goody hair products and their headbands are no exception! They stay in place but are not so stiff that they give me a headache. Perfect for going out or just to hold hair back while doing makeup or a skincare routine. Very affordable as well.
Shawna L.
Clarksville, TN
Very cute design, and I wish that I could wear it, but as a woman with thicker hair; these just do not stay on me. They always push or slide off. I have tried using bobby pins to hold it in place and it failed. I'm sure they would be great for normal or thin hair.
Rubi C.
I love these headbands because they have little teeth like a comb that keep the headband on and stays on any type of hair. Better than the grip headbands.
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
This denim design is not the actual one I have, I have the solid black one. i love goody everything, there slight rubber lining keeps everything in place.
Kathy T.
I think this headband is good for people with thin hair. I have very thick hair and the headband eventually keeps sliding off.