Goody Products Inc. Classics Comfort Claw Clips, Square, 2 CT

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease.

Where can I buy this at??
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Classics Comfort Claw Clips, Square, 2 CT!
Central Point, OR
Love most all of goody products! I use them everyday! My favorite are the ones with a little grip inside of the clips because my hair is very fine and soft they usually fall out of similar clips but not with goody products with the grip lines inside! Great price too!
Saint Louis, MO
I really like these clips. They are awesome for quickly putting your hair up in a bun or just pulling your hair out of your face. The plastic grips on the inside of the claw really help holding the hair without slipping.
Virginia
I use these, and all their products (bobby pins, other hair clips) everyday. I use these clips to pull my hair up in a half up, half down style, and I also use them to part my hair when straightening. Affordable, comfy and very handy to have around.
Wilmington, NC
I love using these clips because they do such a great job of holding my thin hair in place. Not only do they work well but they cause me to get any headaches or pull my hair.
Firebaugh, CA
They have a great grap on my hair. I use them to pull the side of my hair up. The black and brown color go with any outfit. Love this brand.
These work great on our oldest hair. She has fine hair, but a lot of it. The clips manage to stay in, despite her constant jumping around.
Iron River , WI
Goody is such a great brand. All their products work amazingly. I use these when straightening my hair to pin up in sections. Love it❤️
These clips hold hair well. Just be careful choosing the size of clip you need--if your hair is thick, choose bigger ones than these!
Springfield, OH
These are great to throw your hair up in a quick bun with or to make a cute up do love these so much they hold all of my hair great.
Rosedale, MD
I love all the products in the goody hair line! The clips are great for sectioning my hair as well as pull my hair out of my face!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...