Goody Products Inc. Classics Bow Tie Claw Clip, 3 CT uploaded by Robyn D.

BY GOODY

Trusted accessories for over 100 years! Goody® Classics® celebrates our heritage by offering a timeless collection to inspire you and help you achieve your favorite styles with ease. see more...

Goody Products Inc. Classics Bow Tie Claw Clip, 3 CT
  • "I do have thick hair and have tried the same brand but in a bigger size clip but again falls or won't stay in place" in 3 reviews
  • "These work well if you have fine hair but not so well if you have thicker textured hair." in 2 reviews
  • "They come in very handy when blow drying my hair or straightening it as well!" in 1 review
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
I love these clips for when I need to do my hair in layers. They stay very secure and hold all my hair on top of my head without slipping or losing grip. I would prefer the solid color ones if I would wear them outside of the house.
Glenda T.
Goody is the most reliable hair accessory brand in the market ever since. I could still remember when I was young, I would always ask my Mom to buy those black/brown barrettes! They would last me a long time unlike those other brands.
Laura G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have always liked goody products. They are sturdy and last a long time. I have thick hair and this holds pretty good. The only problem is that you can't lean back in a chair because it hurts.
Alyssa H.
Halethorpe, MD
Perfect for a quick updo. You get all three colors so you can use whichever one is close to your hair color and kind of hide the clip. I use these to pull my hair half up when styling my hair.
Brandi M.
Fullerton, CA
They are ok for limited use but if you use them often or sleep in them, they do break fairly easy. But for the price, I guess it's expected that they aren't that durable.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
These clips don't hold my hair . I do have thick hair and have tried the same brand but in a bigger size clip but again falls or won't stay in place
Jennifer C.
Enfield, Ct
I use these clips all the time to throw my hair up when at home. If you have really full thick hair these may not be big enough to kee your hair up.
Gabby W.
These are great to hold up your hair when you want it out of the way, your washing your face, and when you use a deep conditioner in the shower.
Meridith K.
Wyoming , MI
I love to use clips like these from goody when curling and styling my hair. They help keep it out of my face to allow a better view to style!
Tiffany T.
I love these clips! They come in very handy when blow drying my hair or straightening it as well! I will keep buying this product