BY GOODY

Styling Made Chic! A fashionable comfort grip hair brush with ion-infused bristles for frizz-free styling. see more...

Mariah S.
North Platte, NE
I had this bush for over a year before the glue holding the bristles finally gave up. I loved the lime green and the comfort grip handle. My hair is to my bottom so I spend quite a lot of time brushing my hair.
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
I love these type of brushes. They really help with the brushing of your hair. When I've used it, it really made my hair feel softer and more manageable. The brush really brushes deep and you can style your hair in anyway with this brush. I'd say give it a try!
Andrea S.
Etters, PA
Not only is the brush great on frizz, but it's also easy on the scalp. My daughter has a very sensitive scalp and brushing her hair has always been a chore. This is one brush that she actually likes and doesn't fight me to get her hair done!
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
This brush is great. I use it when i blow dry my hair and it helps to speed up the dry time. Also, i don't feel like my hair is as frizzy when using this brush.
Dawn J.
Love the fun colors. This is a brush that works good for thick hair. Comfortable grip handle, for both good hold and comfort. Seems to even help with the frizz! (and lets face it, that is worth a lot!) Very good "on the go" brush.
Emily D.
This is a great brush! It has helped my hair not be as frizzy when I blow dry my hair using the brush. I would recommend this to anyone.