Goody Ouchless

Goody Ouchless "Starry Nights Colors" Satin Hair Scrunchies - 6 Pk.

BY GOODY

Goody Scrunchie Ouchless Starry Nights Collection offer a comfortable way to hold your back. see more...

Goody Ouchless
Goody Ouchless "Starry Nights Colors" Satin Hair Scrunchies - 6 Pk.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
When I say I have a lot of hair I mean A LOT! These satin scrunchies are perfect for me. They do not disturb my curls at all! They never pull or snag my hair like regular hair ties and satin/silk is pretty much a lifesaver for curly hair in general. Highly recommend!
Adele H.
I love these. I use them to keep my hair back and to pineapple my hair at night. They don't rip out my hair like other elastics and so far they have not stretched out too much.
Tina F.
Henderson, NV
Omg!!! I love these sooo much. I have very thin hair and these scrunchies don't pull my hair out and don't damage my hair! This is a must have!!!
Kelsey R.
DAVIE, FL
I love these for my hair because they don't pull on those little stray strands that you always have when dealing with rubber bands.
Veronica S.
Toronto
I LOVE THESE! I have really thick and wavy hair and it's hard for me to find a good hair tie that doesn't break or pull my hair. When i first tried the satin hair scrunchies i feel in love with them, now i always have one on my wrist just in case if i need a hair tie.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I love these. I use them when applying makeup to hold my hair back or in the shower to keep my hair from going all over the place. Great price, great product.
Where are these located? I can't seem to find any of these where I live; I have curly hair so I'm trying to get rubber bands that isn't going to cause damage or snag my hair.