Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies uploaded by Skye K.

BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies, Cherry Blossom Colors: Collection of colors inspired by Cherry Blossom Trees Gentle fit Won't damage hair see more...

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies
  • "I love this product and never have issues with it getting caught or tangled in my hair but I do have long thick hair and they are sometimes too small to wrap around all my hair correctly ." in 1 review
Marie N.
Newport, RI
These are such wonderful colors and it’s also so much better on my hair. I have really thick hair that gets tangled super easily so it’s really nice to just pull up my hair and not have my hair get tangled up in my hair ties. They aren’t super tight in my hair but I can keep my hair where I want it without leaving the dreaded dent in my hair. It’s also super nice as a cute accessory, the colors and textures can be super cute! I also usually just have one in my purse of around my wrist in case I need to pull my hair up!
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
LOVE me some scrunchies! I love to wear them around my wrist just everyday. They are comfortable and, come on, who does not love the 80's. I can always throw my hair up in a bun throughout the day and not have to worry about breakage. I would recommend these!
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
I haven't used one of these in what seams like ages. Not too cute to look at but they don't pull your hair, tangle and cause headaches.
Chastity G.
I love these scrunchies, there very gentle on my hair these no hair pulling at all and keep my thick hair out of the way all day long
Jamie H.
Yeagertown, PA
Love these fabric scrunchies, colors are nice but they tend to fall out easy compared to regular black ponytails/hair ties!
Laura A.
Dearborn, MI
Way too big for little girls, brought back memories of when I was a kid though ! My daughter really didn't like them
MizFabulousity F.
Yes I am stuck in the 80s! I use these for the gym and on a bad hair day. I love that they don't yank out my hair.
Skye K.
Lubbock
I love scrunchies!! I match them with all my outfits and it is definitely my new look! The prices for the brand are great and i need more now!!!
MizFabulousity F.
Anyone out there use these??