BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies, Cherry Blossom Colors: Collection of colors inspired by Cherry Blossom Trees Gentle fit Won't damage hair

Anyone out there use these??
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product and never have issues with it getting caught or tangled in my hair but I do have long thick hair and they are sometimes too small to wrap around all my hair correctly .in reviews
Brianna S.
Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies uploaded by Brianna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies are the best for my hair! These ones make my hair feel much softer and a great protective hair tie. I started to transition to these great Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies instead of old hair ties that I noticed were way too tight for my hair, these work much easier for me.
Ter G.
Amherst
Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies uploaded by Ter G.
I have these in cotton, satin, velour and terry cloth. They're the OG of scrunchies. I use the satin at night to protect my hair. I use the terry cloth when my hair is wet. They hold great and look so cute!
Kelly  C.
Bluefield, WV
Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies uploaded by Kelly  C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great little scrunchies. They are smaller than the the ones I used when I was a kid and still have a great hold. They are very affordable and not as easy to lose as a. Regular hairtye lol. I would definitely recommend these.
Cassandra A.
West Hatfield, MA
I love me some scrunchies! I love how they’ve come back into style again.. their super cute and can really add to your whole outfit. Their soft on my hair they don’t ever get stuck in my hair or rip any of my hair out, thank goodness! I definitely recommend them, they work great and their on the cheaper side!
Ashton S.
Sedalia, MO
Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Scrunchies uploaded by Ashton S.
I have very very long and thick hair, most ties break or they can’t stretch enough to wrap my hair more than twice.. But not these. These have held my hair through swimming, boat & jet ski rides, Even While Skydiving. Now that’s a pony tail Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies holder!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
I get migraines on the regular so when I put my hair up, I can’t use an elastic band - I can only use a scrunching. These allow me to do a double twist without pulling my hair or putting pressure on my scalp.
Ylenia P.
I love using gentle hair ties to prevent snagging and hair breakages and are pretty gentle. There are softer ones out there but these are ok and do the job!! I think price is a bit high. But overall pretty durable
Angie O.
Got hooked on these in the early 90’s & have had these as a staple in my hair accessory drawer ever since lol
Lora J.
Mount Carmel, IL
Pretty good scrunchies! They keep my hair up and out of the way! They are also affordable which I love!
Tamra  O.
Having thin hair that breaks extremely easily, these are a must have! They’re soft on my thin hair and doe not break my hair when I have my hair pulled back, which is pretty much everyday. And yes, they really are “ouch less”. So glad I came across Goody Ouchless Hair Scrunchies