Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies uploaded by Brooke F.Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies uploaded by Victoria Z.Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies uploaded by Seyma S.

BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies: Assorted neutral colors Won't pull or snag hair see more...

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies
  • "But over all great product i use these on my nieces hair all the time and her hair stays put all day long and does not pull on her hair, other hair ties pull on her hair or her head gets tired and achy without these!" in 1 review
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
These are my new favorite hair ties. Out with the old boring discrete hair ties which religiously pull out half my hair and routinely cut off my circulation on my wrist over night. These scrunchies are soft and hold my hair in place without pulling. They don't leave pony tail lines and are small enough that you don't look like you're straight out of the eighties. I LOVE these.
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! I honestly cannot go a day without one of my scrunchie they are so so so amazing, I completely and utterly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!! I definitely will buy them and keep using them
Kohi S.
These scrunchies are my ride or die. I use them every night to tie my hair up in a top knot. Its very gentle on my hair and I have not experienced any breakage with these scrunchies!!
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
I am 34 and I still use these, though I try not to wear them out of the house because they're a little young for me. I like that they don't pull on my hair or damage it. They are comfortable and great for keeping hair out of the face while at home, watching TV or applying makeup. Another reviewer makes an excellent point...it does not do a good job of holding hair up securely. if you go for a high pony tail, you can most likely expect it to start slumping almost immediately.
Gisela L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these! Great for all ages as well, very sturdy for people with thin to medium hair type not so secure for people with thick long hair as myself. But over all great product i use these on my nieces hair all the time and her hair stays put all day long and does not pull on her hair, other hair ties pull on her hair or her head gets tired and achy without these! HIghly recommend!
Luciana W.
I wore these all the time in the 90's I had one for every outfit. I still use them today, I just don't typically wear them out of the house and I never match them to my clothes anymore :) I like how easy they are to use, there's a lot of fabric to grab on to when you take them out so you don't have to worry about snagging your hair upon removal.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
My all time favorite brand of ouchless scrunchies. I use when I work out and putting on makeup. I have long hair and this works great to hold it all up. I buy it at Target and Walmart. I recommend this if you have long hair.
Lindsey S.
Middleburg, FL
These are my favorite hairbows.. I can't really stand the 'simple' cord-like black ones.. my hair is thick and those pop themselves all the time on me! Scrunchies are my favorite, especially these. Great for long hair (past the bottom of your butt) that is thick as well. They hold up for a good while and don't get stretched out as fast as others do.. This is the only hairbow I buy
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
SO ON BOARD FOR SCRUNCHIES! They are definitely the best hair tie option. Soft and comfortable in the hair, they hold great and don't leave dents in the hair. They are really comfortable and don't pinch too hard. LOVE these, and recommend them like non other!
Samantha W.
Lombard, IL
I got these to wear to fun day events at college and they work great! I have thin hair so sometime hair ties and scrunchies don't stay in my hair but I am happy to say that these lasted all day! They don't pull or tear either which makes creating looks easy.
Erin B.