BY GOODY #39 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies: Assorted neutral colors Won't pull or snag hair see more...

Goody Ouchless Soft Fabric Gentle Scrunchies
  • "But over all great product i use these on my nieces hair all the time and her hair stays put all day long and does not pull on her hair, other hair ties pull on her hair or her head gets tired and achy without these!" in 1 review
Jenna C.
I love, love, love scrunchies. They’re very in style at the moment and it’s a lot healthier for your hair unlike traditional black hair ties. This also doesn’t cut off your circulation when you wear it around your wrist. I bought a pack for about $6, I thought that was a little pricy because you can get regular hair ties for $2 but minus that I highly recommend!
Avani P.
I always wear these scrunchies on my wrist because they are fashionable and look really cute, they are like the new style! I love the way they look and feel in my hair. They are soft and do not hurt when I pull them out. I like the black ones because my hair is black and I think it blends in and does not stand out too much.
Kate P.
Littleton
You guys...I chuckled the first time I saw these in stores (again) but I decided to get them for fun. Jokes on me, I’M OBSESSED! They don’t tug on my hair or cause breakage. I’ve been sleeping in them at night and wake up to gorgeous UNKINKED hair. Totally loving this vibe right now. #savethescrunchie #bringitbacknowyall
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
These are my favorite hair ties. They give a snug fit to hold your hair all day. I enjoy using them because I know the won’t fail me. I they are great for those of you that have very thick hair. They do not break like the other small elastic band do.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I just recently bought these on a whim and I cannot believe I did not do it sooner. These are super light, hold my thick hair, and doesn't leave marks,nor pulls my hair. I missed these scrunchies.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
These are my new favorite hair ties. Out with the old boring discrete hair ties which religiously pull out half my hair and routinely cut off my circulation on my wrist over night. These scrunchies are soft and hold my hair in place without pulling. They don't leave pony tail lines and are small enough that you don't look like you're straight out of the eighties. I LOVE these.
Kohi S.
These scrunchies are my ride or die. I use them every night to tie my hair up in a top knot. Its very gentle on my hair and I have not experienced any breakage with these scrunchies!!
Michelle L.
Mt Juliet, TN
I am 34 and I still use these, though I try not to wear them out of the house because they're a little young for me. I like that they don't pull on my hair or damage it. They are comfortable and great for keeping hair out of the face while at home, watching TV or applying makeup. Another reviewer makes an excellent point...it does not do a good job of holding hair up securely. if you go for a high pony tail, you can most likely expect it to start slumping almost immediately.
Gisela L.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these! Great for all ages as well, very sturdy for people with thin to medium hair type not so secure for people with thick long hair as myself. But over all great product i use these on my nieces hair all the time and her hair stays put all day long and does not pull on her hair, other hair ties pull on her hair or her head gets tired and achy without these! HIghly recommend!
Luciana W.
I wore these all the time in the 90's I had one for every outfit. I still use them today, I just don't typically wear them out of the house and I never match them to my clothes anymore :) I like how easy they are to use, there's a lot of fabric to grab on to when you take them out so you don't have to worry about snagging your hair upon removal.
Erin B.