Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ

Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help

Alexis T.
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I loved these when I received them. They were cute colors, could be worn on my wrist as an accessory(something I did a lot already with other hair ties) and held my incredibly thick hair all day long without getting stuck in it! I even bought some other designs when I saw them in the store. So a yes for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
1 year, 11 months ago
For some reason I couldn't get used to these ties. I didn't like the feel of the fabric and I couldn't get it tight enough. maybe its because I have thin hair. Just not for me.
Roe W.
Roe W.
2 years, 2 months ago
Yes. They work well and if you are someone that pulls your hair up and then take it down a few times a day then get these because they look cute around your wrists when you decide to take your hair down
Netra M.
Netra M.
2 years, 5 months ago
Yess of course its nice
Java Q.
Java Q.
2 years, 7 months ago
I did not like them. It was just the look I was not happy with. They felt fine in my hair, they did not pull any of my hair out or break my hair either. just not a fan of the knoted ribbon.
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Orleans, Ontario
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, they are perfect with my thick hair.
Zeinab M.
Zeinab M.
Yes i like it
Alison h.
Alison h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I don't like them because they don't work for my thick hair
member-dd974f972