Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick, NJ

Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
June 5, 2016, 6:59 a.m.
I loved these when I received them. They were cute colors, could be worn on my wrist as an accessory(something I did a lot already with other hair ties) and held my incredibly thick hair all day long without getting stuck in it! I even bought some other designs when I saw them in the store. So a yes for me!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 4, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
For some reason I couldn't get used to these ties. I didn't like the feel of the fabric and I couldn't get it tight enough. maybe its because I have thin hair. Just not for me.
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
March 4, 2016, 5:53 p.m.
Yes. They work well and if you are someone that pulls your hair up and then take it down a few times a day then get these because they look cute around your wrists when you decide to take your hair down
Netra M.
Netra M.
Dec. 23, 2015, 12:37 a.m.
Yess of course its nice
Java Q.
Java Q.
Oct. 26, 2015, 6:14 p.m.
I did not like them. It was just the look I was not happy with. They felt fine in my hair, they did not pull any of my hair out or break my hair either. just not a fan of the knoted ribbon.
Lydie D.
Lydie D.
Oct. 25, 2015, 10:06 p.m.
Yes, they are perfect with my thick hair.
Zeinab M.
Zeinab M.
Sept. 7, 2015, 3:14 p.m.
Yes i like it
Alison h.
Alison h.
Sept. 7, 2015, 1:54 p.m.
I don't like them because they don't work for my thick hair
member-dd974f972
member-dd974f972
Sept. 5, 2015, 12:13 p.m.
Yes I really like it and I recommend it
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
July 29, 2015, 1:17 p.m.
These are my favorite hair ponytails! I have curly hair and they work so nicely and don't get caught up in my hair and make knots!
Irina K.
Irina K.
July 29, 2015, 8:52 a.m.
I give it no. it does not have strong hold. but for buns itis perfect.
Amber M.
Amber M.
July 10, 2015, 5:24 p.m.
I personally think they are cute but do not do a very good job of actually holding my hair back.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
June 26, 2015, 10:10 a.m.
I love them, they are a really good product to purchase, i love that it want snag your hair.
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
June 24, 2015, 2:43 p.m.
I do like it! I received these in a Voxbox about a year ago, and I still use them!
Emily H.
Emily H.
June 10, 2015, 2:40 p.m.
I love this product. They are easier to pull out of your hair than the normal rubberbands and they don't ever get tangled in my hair
Heather H.
Heather H.
Aug. 23, 2013, 3 a.m.
Nope. It's not strong enough to hold my hair up in a pony tail. I guess it's more decorative. Good for a messy bun, or the ends of braids or pigtails.
Erin M.
Erin M.
July 29, 2013, 5:02 p.m.
Love this! does not loose stretchiness! works great on wrist too...comfy

Join Now