Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - 5 CT uploaded by Olivia C.

BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Ribbon Elastics.
5 pcs. see more...

• Does anyone use these great Ouchless Elastics made by Goo...1 Answers
  • Is there a brand of these that stays in better while work...2 Answers
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
These are different product but are perfect for my long hair. I purchased these at Walmart and skeptical from the start but figured out that they work well after I figured out how to use them that is. My only complaint is that I had to use 2 of them to keep them up all day long for a side ponytail. I still would recommend these.
Sarah L.
Stillwater, OK
These are super cute hair ties, and I own a bunch of them, but after a while they start to get stretched out in your hair, and they are not attractive to wear as a bracelet anymore. The knot is also really annoying when I'm at work. I do tend to like these kind of hair ties better, but this brand specifically needs to change the amount of elastic they use, and make the elastic stronger.
April B.
These Ouchless Elastics made by Goody are wonderful. They are better for your health than other Elastics. You can wear them alone or in combination with another Ouchless elastic to cover up the plain Jane Elastics. Would highly recommend.
Samantha M.
These are nice when you want to maintain healthier hair or not leave a crease. However they do get stretched out kind of quickly. Hint, they are great to carry your keys on around your wrist when going out!
Makayla M.
Plainfield, IL
They are so cute look perfect in my hair surprisingly get quite a few compliments when i wear them although you have to keep a few on hand because they get worn out real quick
Jolene C.
Dissapointing. Hardly holds anything in place, comes open very easily. I feel like I am fixing it and keeping it in the right place all day.
Olivia C.
I enjoy having a looser hair tie around my wrist but I find that these hair ties don't tie up my hair well. Wouldn't recommend
Janelle G.
Portland, TX
This are a must have with longer hair I love these other ones always pull and rip at my hair one of my big Pet peeves .
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I have a few of these hair ties and I really like them. I feel they are a little prettier than a plain rubberband.
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Cute for the wrist and putting you hair up in pony tails for school but they fall out if you use them to work out
Alexis K.
Farmington, MN
Is there a brand of these that stays in better while working out?
April B.
Does anyone use these great Ouchless Elastics made by Goody over the plain Jane Ouchless Elastics for a better look?