Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.

Do these work on thinner hair??
How good do these hold with thicker hair?
Dose it hold up thick good.
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Like these hair ties they do not get wrapped up around my daughtes curly hair come in many colors have even found them in lace. ” in 294 reviews
“Perfect for long and thick hair, especially if you have a frizzy hair issue (as I do) and need something that will not get struck in your hair and complicate an already complicated situation.Plus, they're fun and ouchless on the hands, as well!” in 182 reviews
“I love these to use as a tie for a loose pony tail though I got curly hair they don't hold a good tight pony tail bump free like if u have straight hair and fit comfortable on ur wrist” in 77 reviews
“I have thick curly hair and I can get them to stay if I want a loose style if I want to have a tight pony I can't use these I don't get the tightness I'm looking for but overall they are ok” in 45 reviews
“These hair ties are super cute (I even wear them on my wrists sometimes, lol), but they're not quite good enough for my super thick wavy hair.” in 42 reviews
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a huge fan of these hair bands, but I do have thick hair so that is probably the reason why. They're definitely more gentle than typical hair ties, but thicker hair will stretch them out to the point they will lose elasticity. They would work better for thinner hair and ponytails that aren't tight.
Square / Light Brown / Color Protection, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Campbell, CA
They aren’t a very strong hold but they come in cute colors and designs. I would say it’s more gentle on fragile hair and they do look cute if you’re wearing it in your wrist too. I used to recommend these to clients but I’ve since found more durable alternatives.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Oily Scalp / Straight, Fine
Staff
Mendham, NJ
I want to like these, and I think they’re pretty: but my crazy hair just stretched them out so fast. If your someone who likes to wear one around your wrist though, I highly recommend these: way more comfy
Dark Brown
Portland
Best hair ties I’ve ever used. They are much comfier than regular hair ties and look cute. They also don’t leave a wave in your hair. They are affordable and stylish. Would recommend if you don’t like tight buns or ponytail.
Oval / Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
Snellville, GA
I like these. They’re not great for a tight pony tail, but they’re good for pulling your hair back when you need to. I also like that it doesn’t pull out my hair, and it doesn’t feel too tight on my wrist. Plus it looks cute!
Square / Platinum / Damage, Split Ends, Straightening / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Purchased at: Target
I really like that these don’t pull my hair out but the only time the work really well for me is when I have my hair straight and in a ponytail any other time my hair just want stay up long
Heart / Medium Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Thick
Fort Wayne, IN
After suffering from migraines for YEARS, I finally decided to make changes to nearly every part of my life to ensure the struggle would go away. Switching from regular elastics to these was one of those changes and sure did the trick! I used to get headaches and migraines at the gym / while playing sports due to my hair being so tightly pulled back. This elastic secures your hair without pulling whatsoever.
Oval / Brunette / Damage, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal
Bakersfield, CA
I will never use another type of hair tie in my life! It is perfect for any hair type. It does not leave a crease in your hair like most hair ties do. They do not break like normal hair ties do. They can even be used as an accessory to wear on your wrist until you decide to use it for you hair. I have a super sensitive head and like my hair tied up too tight which is the main reason I love these. They come in a wide variety and colors and even designs. If you're not careful they make pull a small amount of hair but nothing drastic!
Rickman, TN
This gets the hair tie of the year award for me. They look cute on your wrist as well as in your hair! They are great for the gym or any type of travel. They are light weight and don't take up any room..not that regular hair ties do but imagine even less than that. They have even became a cute bracelet type trend at my 7 year old daughter's school. I wondered where they kept going to and finally she said at the store one day mom we need some more of those cute bracelets next to the hair brushes...lol!
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these elastics for holding my hair up. I love that they don't have a middle piece in them , also they are made out very soft material. Very effective and very affordable. Long lasting , they really hold up for a while. I really recommend. They are a great product. They don't hurt my head , they are very gentle.
Diamond / Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Straight, Fine

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...