BY GOODY #4 in Hair Ties & Clips

Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look. see more...

• Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it ...19 Answers
  • Are these recommended?! I love this brand!3 Answers
  • Do these leave a mark in your hair after you use them?3 Answers
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
  • "Like these hair ties they do not get wrapped up around my daughtes curly hair come in many colors have even found them in lace. " in 294 reviews
  • "Perfect for long and thick hair, especially if you have a frizzy hair issue (as I do) and need something that will not get struck in your hair and complicate an already complicated situation.Plus, they're fun and ouchless on the hands, as well!" in 182 reviews
  • "I love these to use as a tie for a loose pony tail though I got curly hair they don't hold a good tight pony tail bump free like if u have straight hair and fit comfortable on ur wrist" in 77 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and I can get them to stay if I want a loose style if I want to have a tight pony I can't use these I don't get the tightness I'm looking for but overall they are ok" in 45 reviews
  • "These hair ties are super cute (I even wear them on my wrists sometimes, lol), but they're not quite good enough for my super thick wavy hair." in 42 reviews
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best hair ties for me to use on my 6 year old. She has super long hair which is also super fine and not very thick. She tends to have lots of hair loss from elastics pulling her hair out when we put it up. These have hardly any pulling and hardly any hair loss because of it. They still hold her hair all day and don't slip or fall out any more than your average hair tie. I plan to start buying these for her in place of your every day hair elastic. We also like that they come in so many color options for every occasion and outfit.
R E I T A L.
Love these. My 7 y/o has curly Puerto Rican hair and these are good for NOT getting tangled as I remove her pony tail band.  She loves them too. They glided easily and haven't frayed apart, which those little strings could tangle if it did. They elasticity stays strong and manageable.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like how these ouchless hair ties are supposed to work but I do not like how they don’t stay tight in my hair! They are always falling out and my hair is always making a mess of itself when I use these!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first saw these, I thought, what in the world? But I had to try them and I ended up really liking them.. a lot! I love that they're so easy on the hair, and my hair doesn't get caught up in them. I also tend to leave my hair ties on my wrist and these are nice and gentle, and don't strangle my wrists.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
It came as expected. Seems to be a decent ponytail holder, though I do not use it as a ponytail holder. I take these decorative ponytail holders (or bracelets) and put them around my bun. I have very long hair, that makes a rather large bun, and I place these ponytail holders around the base to dress it up a little. Probably would have ordered more than one, if the colored didn't vary. Wouldn't want two of the same color.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like how these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic rubberbands come in a variety of colors and patterns; they are very cute! They also last an enormous amount of pony tales and buns before they become unuseable. They are affordable and easily found in almost all department stores, supermarkets or grocery stores. My only annoyance with them is that the knot in the band always sticks out in this weird way on my head and just never looks right.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these as a gift and was excited to try them as I had previously been looking at them. While I love that these are easier on the hair and doesn't pull I also have a problem with these holding my hair up well and for a longer amount of time due to my hair being very thick. Good for if you're just pulling it back to put on makeup or maybe sleeping but if you have thick hair it probably wont hold well for all day use.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of these little ones. I'm a gal who likes to be able to throw her hair into a medium hold pony tail and have it stay there. These loose their strength after the fourth or fifth use and then you have to start doing a ton of pony loops to get them to hold you hair. Why have an elastic ribbon that I have to loop 9 times around my hair when I can use a regular pony elastic and only have to do it 3 and my hair actually stays in place? Not worth the money. Save your money and the time that you'll be constantly putting your hair back up.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only think I don't like about Goodie is that they aren't cheaper! I trust this brand and I am loyal. When I had thick hair I would break just about everything from Goodie within a month but my hair has thinned out due to medications and I am actually really happy because my hair accessories last until I lose them. Heehee. Cheers my fellow beauties! Keep your hair accessories all in one place! :)
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. Since I started using this type of hair band I have abandoned every other type. I love the soft strechiness these have. These work on any hair type and are wonderful for children's hair.  I totally recommend these.  I have bought them over and over again. They last forever if you don't loose them.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Are they really worth the purchase? Are they better than regular elastics?
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help
Lauren S.
Are they cute in your hair?
Molly G.
When I went searching for this product, all I could find were the crazy bright colors. Any recommendations on where to find plain black ones?
Ericka G.