BY GOODY #9 in Hair Ties & Clips

Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look. see more...

• Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me an...19 Answers
  • Are these recommended?! I love this brand!6 Answers
  • Are they really worth the purchase? Are they better than ...29 Answers
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
  • "Like these hair ties they do not get wrapped up around my daughtes curly hair come in many colors have even found them in lace. " in 294 reviews
  • "Perfect for long and thick hair, especially if you have a frizzy hair issue (as I do) and need something that will not get struck in your hair and complicate an already complicated situation.Plus, they're fun and ouchless on the hands, as well!" in 182 reviews
  • "I love these to use as a tie for a loose pony tail though I got curly hair they don't hold a good tight pony tail bump free like if u have straight hair and fit comfortable on ur wrist" in 77 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and I can get them to stay if I want a loose style if I want to have a tight pony I can't use these I don't get the tightness I'm looking for but overall they are ok" in 45 reviews
  • "These hair ties are super cute (I even wear them on my wrists sometimes, lol), but they're not quite good enough for my super thick wavy hair." in 42 reviews
ashley h.
I LOVE this product. I wasn’t sure how these would work with my hair because I have such thick hair, but they are miracle workers! These hair ties are much better than your average hair band and they don’t get caught in your hair, at all. I never get that nasty ring of hair on my hair ties anymore. These are great because they don’t cut the circulation off on your hand either from being too tight. I definitely recommend these to anyone looking for hair ties, they’re life changing.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
After suffering from migraines for YEARS, I finally decided to make changes to nearly every part of my life to ensure the struggle would go away. Switching from regular elastics to these was one of those changes and sure did the trick! I used to get headaches and migraines at the gym / while playing sports due to my hair being so tightly pulled back. This elastic secures your hair without pulling whatsoever.
LIVIA S.
Wall
I’ve wanted to try these for a while, and finally did. I wasn’t sure if all the hype was actually true about these hair ties, but it definitely is! I’m obsessed with them. I have extremely dry and thin hair and normal hair ties usually rip out my hair when I remove them but not these! I don’t think i’ve lost one single strand of hair to these hair ties since I started using them, I definitely recommend them!!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
The ONLY hair ties I’ll use. I was so sick and tired of ripping a ton of hair out after pulling my hair ties out. These are so easy to take out and they wont hurt or pull your hair out at all. They come in a ton of different colors and patters. I personally think they look at lot cuter than normal hair ties. I’ll sometimes put two in just to layer the colors. These are great and they also look cute around your wrist!
Erin A.
Princeton
I was excited when I saw these in the store and I had to pick up a whole bundle they don't stretch as much is the ones that you buy online but they still do a little bit hence the four stars and not five. I use these every single day and they are great for my hair type. They do not pull my hair I have her in at night when I go to take my hair down it doesn't pull out my hair and it keeps the hold all throughout the day. I love these hair ties.
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
I love these hair ties because they don't leave giant kinks, and they don't pull my hair out when I take them out. They do stretch out a bit due to my heavy hair- and I have lots of it. They are cute on your head, and on your wrist- so I never mind carrying an extra with me. Plus-they don't dig into your wrist when wearing them there. All around comfortable.
Jheniel k.
Edgewood
These are the best hair ties that I  have ever  use. I have really thick curly hair so I am always on the hunt for hair ties that  can hold my hair without causing damage to my hair.  The goody hair ties are gentle on my hair and does not rip out my hair. I would recommend this product to  anyone.
Lynn B.
Ties to match all outfits. I like that they don’t pull my hair. They have them in colors to also match hair colors. They are colorful, but not dressy. I keep some at work and in my gym bag. They look nice from the package, but they fold in half. I’d suggest these for someone looking for color and non-pulling of hair.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
It’s such a simple idea, why didn’t we think of this years ago? I love these because they don’t break my hair or my toddlers. It is affordable and gentle if she wears it on her wrist or I do. It is especially useful if you have thick hair and most hair ties break or stretch too far to hold your hair as needed.
Jaime D.
These hair ties are great!! The thing I love most about them is being able to throw a pony tail up anytime and not have to worry about indents in my hair. Also, with the material used it doesn't hurt or pull hairs out when I need to take it down. It even looks cute on your wrist when it's not in use!! The only downside to this hair tie is that if you are active and have a lot of hair, it won't stay up in the perfect pony tail. It will fall down to a low pony. Overall, a great product!
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Are they really worth the purchase? Are they better than regular elastics?
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help
Lauren S.
Are they cute in your hair?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Do these brake easy?
Molly G.
When I went searching for this product, all I could find were the crazy bright colors. Any recommendations on where to find plain black ones?