Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.

I do high intensity training workouts along with regular running of laps and bleachers. Will these hold a pony tail long enough for at least an hour during the workout, or loosen a lot?
Would these be good to use while training Jiu Jitsu?
Do these work on thinner hair??
Start your review of Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Like these hair ties they do not get wrapped up around my daughtes curly hair come in many colors have even found them in lace. in reviews
Perfect for long and thick hair, especially if you have a frizzy hair issue (as I do) and need something that will not get struck in your hair and complicate an already complicated situation.Plus, they're fun and ouchless on the hands, as well!in reviews
I love these to use as a tie for a loose pony tail though I got curly hair they don't hold a good tight pony tail bump free like if u have straight hair and fit comfortable on ur wristin reviews
I have thick curly hair and I can get them to stay if I want a loose style if I want to have a tight pony I can't use these I don't get the tightness I'm looking for but overall they are okin reviews
These hair ties are super cute (I even wear them on my wrists sometimes, lol), but they're not quite good enough for my super thick wavy hair.in reviews
Sarah B.
Mcchord Afb, WA
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics uploaded by Sarah B.
Purchased at: Target
This! This right here is what I’ve been looking for what seems like my whole life. This is the absolute first hair tie that doesn’t destroy my baby fine hair!! Seriously. It doesn’t leave those creases in my hair and doesn’t cause breakage while it does maintain a firm hold. Best ever! #finehair #greathair #ponytails Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
Lellianne C.
These are cute hair ties to use for emergencies by using them as bracelets. They don’t hurt as much on my arm as the regular elastic hair ties. They come in handy but not as effective in keeping my thick long mane up the whole day.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
When I first saw these, I thought, what in the world? But I had to try them and I ended up really liking them.. a lot! I love that they're so easy on the hair, and my hair doesn't get caught up in them. I also tend to leave my hair ties on my wrist and these are nice and gentle, and don't strangle my wrists.
Robin N.
Kiln, MS
I love these things! They last so much longer than elastics and they don’t snap. Plus they don’t leave indentions when you wear it on your wrist!
Brittani A.
Carrollton, TX
I carry these with me all of the time! It's a must have for everyday use. And the headbands are worth the money too. Tip: if your band starts to loose elasticity, untie it and then tie it tighter to get more usage out of it.
Eve S.
Canton, OH
Love these! They are super stylish. When I first started using them the knot looking weird but Its a lot better now!
arlene N.
Dallas, TX
The goody ouch less ribbon elastics holds up your hair, it does not hold it tight but it gets the job done. If you're looking for a product that holds your hair with pulling it, then this id for you.
Stephanie G.
Fancy Farm, KY
These are very pretty hair ties but because they do not hold my hair up well, not secured. So these I will only give a 3 star as with my long hair they do not stay tight on my hair when I wear my hair in a ponytail. They do come in a lot of colors so I give Goody a 4 star for that.  Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - 5 CT
Jemelia F.
Jasper, AL
THese are very convenient i wear these when i play volleyball to keep my stray hairs back out of my face. i recommend these for girls who have problems with fly ways.
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
I received several of these free in my first Voxbox. I have shortish hair (long enough to be pulled back in a small ponytail), and most normal bands just won't stay put throughout the day. I like these because they hold my hair and stay tight so I'm not constantly having to readjust. They don't seem to pull out hair either, which is a huge improvement from the clips and bands that yank out several strands at a time.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...