Add a Photo

By GOODY
#6 in Hair Ties & Clips
Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look.
Photos (39)
Megan C.
Megan C.

I got these for free and tried them out. I love them. They work great with my fair type (fine hair). I don't get any hair caught in them. I wanted more after reading an article about bacteria and hair ties. It said to use ribbon ties instead so I feel a little safer using these. I'm not giving it 5 stars because I could simply go to a craft store and get some elastic ribbon and make some myself so it's not as economical for me considering the ones I have were free.
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN

These have got to be my favorite hair ties Ever no need to worry about yelling ouch cause they do not pull your hair. Were very #affordable for me since I got it in a month subscription my tip is use a regular hair tie first same brand to feel my hair up since its almost to my waist and I slip one of these over it then when you take it out it comes out with such ease no breakage or knots in my think head if hair. Yeah I love these hair ties!!!!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

I do like how these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic rubberbands come in a variety of colors and patterns; they are very cute! They also last an enormous amount of pony tales and buns before they become unuseable. They are affordable and easily found in almost all department stores, supermarkets or grocery stores. My only annoyance with them is that the knot in the band always sticks out in this weird way on my head and just never looks right.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC

I really want to love these as the colors and patterns are cute but as someone with thick heavy long hair, these just don't hold. If I need something loose at the nape of the neck, they are good but i wear a lot of buns and higher up-dos and these are just unable to keep my hair in place. They do deliver of the crease free hold for your hair and the price is okay even though I have seen tutorials on how to makes these dirt cheap.
Paige G.
Paige G.
Beattyville, KY

I received these as a gift and was excited to try them as I had previously been looking at them. While I love that these are easier on the hair and doesn't pull I also have a problem with these holding my hair up well and for a longer amount of time due to my hair being very thick. Good for if you're just pulling it back to put on makeup or maybe sleeping but if you have thick hair it probably wont hold well for all day use.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Gainesville, GA

It is alright, it does its job. Nothing wow. It mainly good for thin or short hair. They are not super stretchy and most of them are super small. Mostly work for ponytails but not for buns. It doesn't break your hair or pulls your hair. It doesn't get tangled on your hair and most of them are smooth and comfortable. Overall its a good item but I don't recommend it to people who has long or thick hair.
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY

I have fairly thick hair and these fall out pretty easily. However, I have used them for the girls I baby'sit and they absolutely love them and they work great! They don't seem to pull on their hair at all, they fit perfectly, and are very cute! So I would recommend these to anyone with a little girl who doesn't have very thick hair, but for anyone with longer, thicker hair, I doubt that they will hold
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.

I hate to say it but I just don't find these hair ties to do the job that I need them to do. I thought that I would try out elastic hair ties because they are must better for your hair and I always have my hair up while at work... It was disappointing to have the hair ties feel constantly loose and not doing what I need them to do especially since I work with children.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Syracuse, NY

I love these hair ties. I haven't broken one yet. My hair is on the really thick side so it is hard to find good hair ties for my hair that don't break quick. These ones are also good because they don't leave marks on your wrists if you wear them on there. And they are cute so that is a plus. They come in many different colors and designs too.
Chrysalin M.
Chrysalin M.

These are perfect for a fun day at the beach, or a casual day at home! Whenever I'm running around the beach, I love that I can quickly pull my hair back to keep the sand and water out. However, I can take it down once I leave without worrying about any kinks added! I have super straight hair and hair creases from my hair ties are the worst!
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA

Are they really worth the purchase? Are they better than regular elastics?
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick, NJ

Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Are they cute in your hair?
Molly G.
Molly G.

When I went searching for this product, all I could find were the crazy bright colors. Any recommendations on where to find plain black ones?
Ericka G.