BY GOODY #5 in Hair Ties & Clips

Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless®. Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look. see more...

• Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it ...19 Answers
  • Are these recommended?! I love this brand!3 Answers
  • Do these leave a mark in your hair after you use them?3 Answers
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
  • "Like these hair ties they do not get wrapped up around my daughtes curly hair come in many colors have even found them in lace. " in 294 reviews
  • "Perfect for long and thick hair, especially if you have a frizzy hair issue (as I do) and need something that will not get struck in your hair and complicate an already complicated situation.Plus, they're fun and ouchless on the hands, as well!" in 182 reviews
  • "I love these to use as a tie for a loose pony tail though I got curly hair they don't hold a good tight pony tail bump free like if u have straight hair and fit comfortable on ur wrist" in 77 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and I can get them to stay if I want a loose style if I want to have a tight pony I can't use these I don't get the tightness I'm looking for but overall they are ok" in 45 reviews
  • "These hair ties are super cute (I even wear them on my wrists sometimes, lol), but they're not quite good enough for my super thick wavy hair." in 42 reviews
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
These have got to be my favorite hair ties Ever no need to worry about yelling ouch cause they do not pull your hair. Were very #affordable for me since I got it in a month subscription my tip is use a regular hair tie first same brand to feel my hair up since its almost to my waist and I slip one of these over it then when you take it out it comes out with such ease no breakage or knots in my think head if hair. Yeah I love these hair ties!!!!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fashionista Expert
I do like how these Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastic rubberbands come in a variety of colors and patterns; they are very cute! They also last an enormous amount of pony tales and buns before they become unuseable. They are affordable and easily found in almost all department stores, supermarkets or grocery stores. My only annoyance with them is that the knot in the band always sticks out in this weird way on my head and just never looks right.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Gastonia, NC
I really want to love these as the colors and patterns are cute but as someone with thick heavy long hair, these just don't hold. If I need something loose at the nape of the neck, they are good but i wear a lot of buns and higher up-dos and these are just unable to keep my hair in place. They do deliver of the crease free hold for your hair and the price is okay even though I have seen tutorials on how to makes these dirt cheap.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
I hate to say it but I just don't find these hair ties to do the job that I need them to do. I thought that I would try out elastic hair ties because they are must better for your hair and I always have my hair up while at work... It was disappointing to have the hair ties feel constantly loose and not doing what I need them to do especially since I work with children.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Syracuse, NY
I love these hair ties. I haven't broken one yet. My hair is on the really thick side so it is hard to find good hair ties for my hair that don't break quick. These ones are also good because they don't leave marks on your wrists if you wear them on there. And they are cute so that is a plus. They come in many different colors and designs too.
Chrysalin M.
Chrysalin M.
These are perfect for a fun day at the beach, or a casual day at home! Whenever I'm running around the beach, I love that I can quickly pull my hair back to keep the sand and water out. However, I can take it down once I leave without worrying about any kinks added! I have super straight hair and hair creases from my hair ties are the worst!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Cartersville, GA
I absolutely love these new styles of hair ties. They are so perfect on my ultra-fine hair... so much better than typical elastics. I purchase them at Target - or anywhere else that they're available honestly... even Publix! They do wear out a bit more quickly than the old school hair ties... maybe make them a bit more durable?
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I didn't care for theses hair ties but I do have thin, straight hair. I could see them being great for thick, curly hair! They come in cute colors and they don't leave a crease in your hair after having it up in a ponytail. I felt that they didn't hold well enough for my thin hair and the little knot on the end looked silly
Kristyn C.
Kristyn C.
Carlsbad, CA
I love these and am never without at least three of them floating around in my #beachbag or on my wrist! I use them daily at the gym and they keep my hair out of my face perfectly. They will stretch out after while, but what rubber band doesn't?! I recommend these instead of traditional rubber bands that tug at my hair!
Olga F.
Olga F.
I love the mark goody. All my hair bands if or if they have to be of this brand. They are very durable and very comfortable when using them, apart from that the colors and elasticity among other things are very good. It is also said that it is advisable to wear fabric garters since they are better for the hair.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Are they really worth the purchase? Are they better than regular elastics?
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Do you like this product if yes or no ?can you give me answer it would help
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Are they cute in your hair?
Molly G.
Molly G.
When I went searching for this product, all I could find were the crazy bright colors. Any recommendations on where to find plain black ones?
Ericka G.