Goody Ouchless Pain-free Pin Ups Brown Bobby Pins - 48 CT uploaded by Annalee R.

BY GOODY #37 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® Ouchless Brown Bobby Pins - 48 PCS.
Pain-free pin ups.
Comfortips™.
Extra comfort. see more...

• How long do this last? I tend to loose them easily3 Answers
Annalee R.
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY
this is the only brand of Bobby pins I will buy, can get them anywhere and in any color too. they're great for going out or being casual. very affordable! I use these almost every day, whether my hair is up or down. I would highly recommend these to everyone
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I really like these to pin my lose hairs up when I put my hair up. They work really good and they blend in with your hair, so they are easy to hide.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have ever bought bobby pins you know they go missing, I love this brand and purchase them all the time, I have 3 packs in my drawer that i just purchased. I love the brown ones because they don't stand out in my hair too much but they hold all the fly aways and stay put all day!
Katie O.
Katie O.
I buy these by the truckload, and lose them just about as quickly! But for my thick hair, they're perfect for holding back those unruly strands and creating cute styles in a flash!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These always keep my little hairs in place and never dig into my head. They perfectly blend in with my hair color, so people usually never even know I'm wearing any bobby pins!
Siena K.
Siena K.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great for pinning up loose hairs for up hairstyles, although its hard to always keep them all!
Angelita V.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these great that they come in different colors since I'm always changing my hair. Have a good hold when used correctly and not pricey at all.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
I feel like bobby pins run away and hid, so I go through a lot. But this brand is priced well and they work great.
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY
As far as I can remember looking back and ust to use these they wasn't bad matter fact they didn't even break that quick I pretty impressive did if I am remembering right
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfect for up do and just for fly aways but I do have a problem with how much I lose them
Karen r.
Karen r.
How long do this last? I tend to loose them easily