Goody Ouchless Pain-free Pin Ups Brown Bobby Pins - 48 CT uploaded by Veronica S.Goody Ouchless Pain-free Pin Ups Brown Bobby Pins - 48 CT uploaded by Annalee R.

BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® Ouchless Brown Bobby Pins - 48 PCS.
Pain-free pin ups.
Comfortips™.
Extra comfort. see more...

• How long do this last? I tend to loose them easily3 Answers
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Where do bobby pins go? Do they slip through some quantum crack into another dimension? (It's very likely.) I like these Goody bobby pins. They do what they're supposed to do, they don't hurt, and they retain their shape better than other brands (I have long, bushy hair, and I want a bobby pin that will hang on, hold my hair, and not get literally bent outta shape). As I am constantly running out (because quantum bobby pin physics), I appreciate the reasonable price and consistent quality of Goody.
Allison B.
Cambridge, MN
If you have ever bought bobby pins you know they go missing, I love this brand and purchase them all the time, I have 3 packs in my drawer that i just purchased. I love the brown ones because they don't stand out in my hair too much but they hold all the fly aways and stay put all day!
Kristin D.
Monticello, KY
As far as I can remember looking back and ust to use these they wasn't bad matter fact they didn't even break that quick I pretty impressive did if I am remembering right
Annalee R.
Louisville, KY
this is the only brand of Bobby pins I will buy, can get them anywhere and in any color too. they're great for going out or being casual. very affordable! I use these almost every day, whether my hair is up or down. I would highly recommend these to everyone
Miranda S.
Wakefield, MI
Always my go-to when it comes to bobby pins! Being a lighter blonde, it's so hard to find pins that don't stick out like a sore thumb in my hair.. these avoid that problem all together! Wonderful blending in and stay in my thin hair all day long!
Shay S.
Tigard, OR
As a ballet dancer I've used bobby pins all my life! 90% of the time I've purchased Goody brand. They stay in your hair, are long lasting and pain free. Love them,
Kayla M.
Jamestown, NY
These bobby pins are by far my favorite. They don't come out of my hair when I am working and with other brands they do. They have a colored bobby pin that actually matches my hair so they are almost invisible. Bottom line I love this product.
Katie O.
I buy these by the truckload, and lose them just about as quickly! But for my thick hair, they're perfect for holding back those unruly strands and creating cute styles in a flash!
Brianna S.
These always keep my little hairs in place and never dig into my head. They perfectly blend in with my hair color, so people usually never even know I'm wearing any bobby pins!
Sayra R.
Love these for any look that needs some hold. They last long if u take catre of them but you will probably lose them all fast and never find them again lol
Karen r.
How long do this last? I tend to loose them easily