Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics

Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics: Gentle, comfortable hold No metal

Are there any that work as well but cheaper?
are these safe for people with curly hair?
I have really thick hair and some hair ties seem to break super easily. Do these break easily?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics!
Product Highlights
“They last a long time and have excellent hold and with the no metal I never worry about it getting caught in my hair and causing me pain.” in reviews
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Goody ouchless hair ties! Goody ouchless hair ties work great. They are easy to use and don't hurt your hair in any way. They are a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using Goody hair ties for many years now. I will continue to buy Goody ouchless hair ties in the future.
Redondo Beach , CA
Purchased at: Target
I definitely likes these more then the other ones I have. They don’t get stuck in my hair which is awesome my hair knots easily. Also they don’t break if you stretch them too far. Definitely recommend these
Haltom city, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Really like the variety of multi colored hair elastics but ialways lose them or they always end up ripping the material is cheap it will last you long if you have very thin hair but if you have thick hair like me they will most likely rip fast due to too much pulling
Mesquite , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these hair ties they are my go to hair ties love that they don’t irritate me and leaves my high pony tail in place all day super affordable can buy at Walmart any drug store and would recommend
Minot
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very thick and long hair. I usually have to use two elastic hair ties to keep a ponytail in place. These elastics work great. I don’t have the pulling that that occurs with two ties. I would recommend if you have lots of hair.
Dublin, VA
I can usually get these at walmart or local dollar store. i like the price and you can get a pack in a black or a variety of colors but I honestly feel like they stretch way to easily to the point you have to wrap around you hair a million times to hold it up . I also think they break too eaily! A plus is they dont have the metal part that always catches in your hair when you go to take it out.
1,088 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! Even though there are other brands out there ( some even more affordable) , the Goody brand of these types of elastics has been the most sturdy and long lasting for me and my thick hair. I go through these like crazy, and I like having these and the bigger set for all my hair needs. These aren't completely "ouchless" as my hair does end up getting caught in these sometimes, but much less than if I used a band with the metal piece on it.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics uploaded by Alyssa V.
I love these so much, they're so inexpensive. I usually get the all black or brown ones. With other elastics my head hurts but with this one I never do which is really great. I always have to purchase them because I lose them all the time.
I need to have these in hand at all times . My hair sometimes gets out of hand and these are so cute with there different colors and they last a while. They are not the kind that snap easily . I don't I wish how but I keep losing them ! My boyfriend usually finds them all over his room 😅 I think he steals them lmao just kidding
These are great !. No more worrying about that metal part pulling my hair. These are awesome. These feel way better in my hair. I use them to tie my hair up in a ponytail. And they hold up my hair. The elastic does get worn out, as it's in my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...