BY GOODY

• I have very thick and easily tangled hair so I was wonder...8 Answers
  • are these safe for people with curly hair?6 Answers
  • I have really thick hair and some hair ties seem to break...3 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics
  • "They last a long time and have excellent hold and with the no metal I never worry about it getting caught in my hair and causing me pain." in 6 reviews
Kylie E.
queen creek
Review for: Chocolate Cake 10907 more...
I mean they’re hair ties 🤷🏼‍♀️ they do what they are supposed to. Eventually they snap while trying to put in a pony tail and you use another. I like them since there is no metal band on it and it comes with a lot for not a lot of money
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
Review for: Chocolate Cake 10907 more...
These are the best hair ties! I’ve tried knockoff brands and other name brands, but Goody’s are the best! They stretch well and the elastic seems to last longer than other brands.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
I can usually get these at walmart or local dollar store. i like the price and you can get a pack in a black or a variety of colors but I honestly feel like they stretch way to easily to the point you have to wrap around you hair a million times to hold it up . I also think they break too eaily! A plus is they dont have the metal part that always catches in your hair when you go to take it out.
Alyssa V.
I love these so much, they're so inexpensive. I usually get the all black or brown ones. With other elastics my head hurts but with this one I never do which is really great. I always have to purchase them because I lose them all the time.
Arleen T.
I need to have these in hand at all times . My hair sometimes gets out of hand and these are so cute with there different colors and they last a while. They are not the kind that snap easily . I don't I wish how but I keep losing them ! My boyfriend usually finds them all over his room 😅 I think he steals them lmao just kidding
Nina S.
These are great !. No more worrying about that metal part pulling my hair. These are awesome. These feel way better in my hair. I use them to tie my hair up in a ponytail. And they hold up my hair. The elastic does get worn out, as it's in my hair.
Sarah B.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love these hair ties!!! The no metal ones are great for not ripping out your hair when taking your hair down! I also love that they're large enough to stay on my wrist without hurting so I'm never without one!
Sayra R.
Only rubber band hair ties I've been using for like almost all my life. They woke great, except that one that always ends up snapping mid way tying up your hair. And when I buy a pack they all disappear within a week
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
These are my favorite ponytail holders. My hair is so thick sometimes the ponytail holders break but these don't break on me as much as some other ponytail holders. I love that they come in hair color shades so they can blend in with your hair.
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Great hold for this hair like mine only ponytails that haven't broke on me. They last very long and they don't come with that annoying metal that always ends up breaking or ripping out your hair. I always re purchase these!
Crushondra S.
Huntsville, AL
How often do you purchase these hair elastic for your hair?
Ashley S.
Brookville, IN
Do these brake easily?
Jahnaysia D.
Bellport, NY
I have very thick and easily tangled hair so I was wondering if these break easily ?
Carolina E.
are these safe for people with curly hair?
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Do these break easy? And do they leave a pony mark?

Walmart