Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics

Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics: Gentle, comfortable hold No metal

Are there any that work as well but cheaper?
are these safe for people with curly hair?
I have really thick hair and some hair ties seem to break super easily. Do these break easily?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics!
Product Highlights
They last a long time and have excellent hold and with the no metal I never worry about it getting caught in my hair and causing me pain.in reviews
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics uploaded by Sarah W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very fine and thinning hair. I have to wrap the little ones around my ponytail 3 times. I’m so glad these don’t have metal to break my hair off! These stay in place well(don’t slide). They stretch out eventually, but they earn their 5 stars! Love these! Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics
Karina C.
For someone with really thick hair, these things are a miracle! My hair doesn't get tangled in them and they are great for picking up your hair in a ponytail, a bun, or tying the end of a braid.
Laura E.
Oswego, NY
I use these on a daily basis. They work very well in the chocolate color blends in with my hair pretty seamlessly. They are cost efficient the only problem is they do stretch out overtime
Stacy B.
Blue Eye, MO
I've used goody for years and it's because they last. I've tried other brands and they don't compare to goody.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Goody no metal hair elastics are great for throwing my hair into a messy bun or pony tail. They don’t make my head ache like others have. Affordable and good quality. As an added bonus, my cat loves playing with them if he finds one I’ve dropped. 😹
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
My fav ponytail holder I especially like that they don’t have a metal part in the middle so they don’t pull my hair out nearly as bad. Very affordable not more than $2. I would recommend to others!
jenn W.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics uploaded by jenn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for doing your hair. They have no metal! They still pull some of my hair out, but that's mainly when I'm braiding, and I think anything is going to do that. My favorite thing about these are no matter what kind of doctor appt you might have you never have to take your hair out!! Love the varieties of colors.
Susan L.
Farmville, NC
I love these. I love the colors because you can pretty much wear them with anything. They don’t pull or tangle like other brands I have used.
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,223 reviews
Goody Ouchless No Metal Hair Elastics uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter likes those hair ties because this one doesn’t tied up your hair that much is perfect tiding and this one has different colors that can match your clothes just want to not rip easily a lot last us for a long period of time
Katelyn R.
Las Vegas, NV
They hold my hair really well, and I have never had a problem with them snapping and breaking. I constantly find them all over my house and they always seem to be in good shape! They are comfortable to wear in my hair, and it doesn't hurt when I take them out. Definitely worth picking up when you're at the store!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...