Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Storage Pack - 70 CT uploaded by member-a54937be1Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Storage Pack - 70 CT uploaded by Jolene K.

BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics Storage Pack.
America's #1 elastic.
20% value.
70 pc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "They hold thick hair really well but they often break after a few uses so it's a good thing that so many come in the pack." in 2 reviews
  • "These hair ties are great in that they do not have metal in them however they are very stiff the first few uses which sometimes leads to them breaking." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this product! " in 1 review
  • "Great to use but be careful if you're using a brand new hair tie to not quickly stretch it out because the elastic can easily break apart." in 1 review
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
Always my go to hair tie. Once they get worn in a bit they have a perfect stretch to them so it's not pulling to hard on my scalp. Since there is no metal it doesn't snag on my hair. I can easily sleep with my hair up with these. Different products will split at the attachment spot but these have incredible strength and hardly split.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are just awesome! I have SUCH long thick hair, all the way down my back as I plan to donate 10 inches. I also love to work out and go on runs. Therefore I NEED good, sturdy hairbands. So done buying the cheap, dollar store pack. Thank you Goody!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove , NJ
These are the best hair bands they never break and they last forever I found this 70 count at the dollar store so that was a plus I recommend these to everyone !
Alexandra T.
These are perfect for a hot summer day when you need to just throw your hair up and forget about it! It also does not rip any hair out which is perfect!!!
Audrey S.
These are the best hair ties. They don't damage my hair, they hold it up all day long, and they hold their shape better than any other hair tie.
Amy R.
Good, strong hair elastics. They can handle my thick hair and manage to keep their shape after many uses. The are not bulky which make them good to use when you need a professional look.
Rae R.
Hayward, CA
Ashley D.
I will only ever wear goody hair ties. They work so well with my thin hair. My only complaint would be that they break when you use them a lot because the stretch out!
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love these elastics! They are truly ouchless in that I have never had a snag.
Alicia W.
I love these hair ties, they are so comfy on. And they don't rip/ break off my hair when i put my hair up.