Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Storage Pack - 70 CT uploaded by member-a54937be1Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Storage Pack - 70 CT uploaded by Jolene K.

BY GOODY #89 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics Storage Pack.
America's #1 elastic.
20% value.
70 pc. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "They hold thick hair really well but they often break after a few uses so it's a good thing that so many come in the pack." in 2 reviews
  • "These hair ties are great in that they do not have metal in them however they are very stiff the first few uses which sometimes leads to them breaking." in 2 reviews
  • "Great to use but be careful if you're using a brand new hair tie to not quickly stretch it out because the elastic can easily break apart." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product! " in 1 review
Tiana T.
Collinsville, AL
Love the convenience of a resealable bag since I always lose my rubber bands! I have one with me daily. The price is also great for the amount of bands that come in the package. I will definitely purchase again from Wal Mart!
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
Always my go to hair tie. Once they get worn in a bit they have a perfect stretch to them so it's not pulling to hard on my scalp. Since there is no metal it doesn't snag on my hair. I can easily sleep with my hair up with these. Different products will split at the attachment spot but these have incredible strength and hardly split.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
These are just awesome! I have SUCH long thick hair, all the way down my back as I plan to donate 10 inches. I also love to work out and go on runs. Therefore I NEED good, sturdy hairbands. So done buying the cheap, dollar store pack. Thank you Goody!
Sierra B.
Love these pony tail holders. I have had this exact box for over two years and still have tons left. I never have the problem of them breaking. The only reason I stop using them is when they stretch from using it so much or the rarity of the inner part breaking.
Joy W.
Kure Beach, NC
As a Mom of 3 daughters each with long hair, I have purchased many elastic pony tail bands over the yrs, but these are definitely our favorite! They don't pull out hair when using them, they stay in place, are durable, & are economical too. I highly recommend this product!
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
These are the best hair bands they never break and they last forever I found this 70 count at the dollar store so that was a plus I recommend these to everyone !
Agnus H.
I keep these with me everywhere, at work, at home in the car. They don't snag my hair and hold the elasticity for a long time. I like how they have different colors for different hair types.
Tammy S.
Lexington, KY
I have two daughters so I use these on a almost daily basis. I prefer these over rubber bands because they do not pull out hair as much as the rubber bands do. They also do not break as easily
Kendra G.
AP
My go to hair ties for my long and thick hair. They have never pulled my hair when I do ponytails or when I take them off. They last me a long time and are very inexpensive!
Laura P.
Centerton, AR
My daughter and I both love these things! they are great and don't hurt you when you take them out. They are great to keep in the Jeep so we can just throw our hair up!