Goody

Goody Ouchless No Metal...
3180 Reviews
5 / 5
The hair ties are really strong and held tight in your hair .the packing then are good too . And they are comfortable. I will always use these in my hair . I wish they had different colors .
5 / 5
My go to! These are so comfortable and affordable. I lose these so easily so being affordable is a big thing for me. They are easy to store and are very durable.
5 / 5
I have fine hair so I get the ones for fine hair and I've never had these slip out. I never have hair tangled around it like others. It's never been stuck in my hair. They have all different colors and ones for thick hair. The only thing is they're tight so I feel like they cause breakage. So I switch up with scrunched which goody has those too! You can never go wrong with this brand!
5 / 5
These metal less ponytail binders are so easy to use and are my favorite. They don't slide out of my hair like other ones I've had before. I can usually go two months before I have to change them out as well. One package can usually last six months. Great quality and affordable too.
4 / 5
Ouchless hair elastics are a necessity. I have gone through so much hair breakage over the years due to poor quality hair ties. Now if they can only make these in silk or satin at a reasonable price. That would be great.
5 / 5
These are timeless. They are strong hold and don't pull everytime you take them out. My only complaint Is how easily they stretch out.
4 / 5
I love these because they're not the rubber bands that get stuck in your hair but they're also not super thick pony tails either. They work great for my daughter as well as in my thin, curly hair.
5 / 5
My go to hair ties. They work perfectly every time I use them. They are super easy to use and stay in place all day.
5 / 5
My favourite hair elastics. They are super stretchy and don’t lose their stretch with time. They keep my hair up in a ponytail all day long without slipping
4 / 5
These are the only elastics that I like for my hair. I have very thick long hair. Only problem I have with these is that I can only use them once if I want a tight pony tail. The elastics stretches out and I can use it again but not for a tight tie. The price is affordable and not too expensive.