Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Gentle and comfortable hold America's No. 1 elastic

Soy muy bonitas y nos ayuda recoger nuestro cabello, yo hago ejercicio y siempre necesito tener el cabello recogido así que yo lo recomiendo para todas las chicas
How long do these usually last with thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count!
Product Highlights
They last for so long without getting stretched out and are the only hair ties that ever use on my thick, heavy hair.in reviews
They last a long time and are good for my very thick hair plus I always tend to lose them, so I'm glad they sell them in large packs.in reviews
They hold very well and not have that little metal bar is excelled.in reviews
Can't leave home without them!in reviews
These work great for my thick hair.in reviews
keely A.
Ashland City, TN
I usually buy this brand. It is affordable and a great product. They hold my hair back without pulling or tugging. I love how they have done away with the metal!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really can't go wrong with any of goodies rubber bands. They always last forever and you get a ton of them for like 5 bucks. I just by the solid black ones and I wear rubber bands everyday always have my hair up in a ponytail. I really like these rubber bands because my hair doesn't get tangled around the band itself and their very easy to remove.
Tre K.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by Tre K.
These are definitely my go to hair ties. I am wearing one in my hair right now for my half ponytail. You get a lot in a pack for the price you pay, and they don't rip my hair out either. I reccomend this product!
Larissa W.
Mocksville, NC
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by Larissa W.
These are my go to pony ties. I have super fine hair, and I am very cautious when putting it up so I don’t break it off. These have never broken my hair, and they stay in place. I will say they do tend to stretch out over time, so keep some spares with you just in case one decides to snap on you.
Alivia K.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by Alivia K.
I use these hair ties every day. I am an athlete and have slightly thick wavy hair. It holds my hair very well and they are well priced. Perfect for a fun bun or cute pony!
Jessie J.
Spring Hill, FL
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by Jessie J.
My hair is so thick and full, I don't know how many times I've snaped one of these. I almost always make them do that thing when you stretch them too far and you see that space where the elastic isn't there anymore. These are the only things that I break more often than I lose. If you have thick, full hair, I would not recommend these. (Photo to show my hair)
rachel O.
San Diego, CA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by rachel O.
Thick hair problems? Goody ouchless always come through for me. There is nothing more annoying that hair bands snapping and breaking while putting up the hair in a pony tail. Goody never disappoints.
Melissa M.
Yonkers, NY
These are the only hair ties I use for my hair! It doesn’t tug on my hair, has sufficient stretch for my hair, and does not have the hurtful metal part. My absolute favorite!
samantha L.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count uploaded by samantha L.
Love these my sister is the one who actual turned me on to these. She told me that they would not break my hair as bad as other ponytail holder so I took her advice and I can honestly say this is what I use when I need to use a ponytail holder. I will continue using these and buy more when needed .
Lellianne C.
These are decent standard hair ties. Every girl with long hair has a need for a pack of these. They’re useful for ponytails and keeping your hair out of your face while working out or other activities. I prefer hair ties without the metal because it doesn’t break or get worn out as easily. I recommend stretching them out a bit before use, so it’s more stretchy and prevent from snapping
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,272 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count ? These are the best hair ties, hands down
Nancy L. il y a 10 mois
I too would have to agree with you