BY GOODY #10 in Hair Accessories

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Gentle and comfortable hold America's No. 1 elastic see more...

• By far the best hair elastics in the world!!!!3 Answers
  • Who keeps a package in their purse?!!1 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loses these after about a week of having th...24 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "They last a long time and are good for my very thick hair plus I always tend to lose them, so I'm glad they sell them in large packs." in 2 reviews
  • "They last for so long without getting stretched out and are the only hair ties that ever use on my thick, heavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "These work great for my thick hair." in 1 review
  • "Can't leave home without them!" in 1 review
  • "They hold very well and not have that little metal bar is excelled." in 1 review
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have med / shoulder length hair .. and these Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics work great for me ... i have them lying around my sink all the time ... i like them as a go-to for my easy workout item... they don't break easily and price is cheap cheap cheap ....i start to get nervous when i only have 2 left ....and start going to Target for Starbucks, Goody Elastics and some more Goody Claw Clips
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these hair ties in the big bag because I always lose them . It cost about $4 at Walmart. I think it's worth it, some of them have broken so maybe it wouldn't be good for girls with really think hair. They should make these un breakable.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only hair ties that I buy. I like how they don’t leave a dent in my hair after I take it out. I keep one with me 24/7 because a black hair tie is the hottest wrist accessory lolz, but they last a really long time and they are also affordable!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I always keep a package in my purse for me and my girls to use and we don't have to worry about our hair getting caught on metal parts. These also don't break as easy as most metal-less long tail holders.
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair ties are great quality they have lasted throughout the year. I bought them from Walmart for about 4 bucks and it's pretty good for the price. They can leave creases on my hair if I keep my hair tied for long periods of time. It really holds my hair in place when I tie them. I recommend this product.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair ties! I have these all over the place and always have at least one on my wrist. The only thing I do not like is that I have thick hair so some times they tend to snap.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much! I have thick hair and I’m always worried the my hair ties are gonna give up on me 😂. But these are great! They really hold my hair up in a ponytail 👌🏽 I 100% recommend getting these
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ALWAYS keep a pack of these on hand, they are a life saver and always seem to disappear. My daughter and I both have a lot of long hair, and in this it climate we need to have a way to get the hair out of our way. These are great, they never rip my hair out like the older elastics with metal band enclosures, and they don't lose their shape and elasticity like other hair ties. These are adorable and come in many colors and widths, I definitely recommend getting a package of these to have on hand!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The goodies ouchless no metal hair ties are my best friend I keep a stockpile of them but one hair time for me last for a couple months my hair is so thick and curly that during our hot summer months when the heat index is up in the hundreds I can through my hair and one of these ponytail holders and don't have to worry about them breaking they have nice stretch to them but the hold is great too!!!
Daphne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to hairbands!! I'm always pulling my hair back into a ponytail. I think I have a thousand of these. Always have some in my pocket and purse and then my kids and cats like them for playing with. The braided one are the absolute best!! These dont tend to last terribly long.
Amber F.
Am I the only one who loses these after about a week of having them? lol.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are my favorite hair ties. What are yours?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
By far the best hair elastics in the world!!!!
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Who keeps a package in their purse?!!