BY GOODY #1 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Gentle and comfortable hold America's No. 1 elastic see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Little Black Dress, 30 count
  • "They last for so long without getting stretched out and are the only hair ties that ever use on my thick, heavy hair." in 2 reviews
  • "They last a long time and are good for my very thick hair plus I always tend to lose them, so I'm glad they sell them in large packs." in 2 reviews
  • "They hold very well and not have that little metal bar is excelled." in 1 review
  • "These work great for my thick hair." in 1 review
  • "Can't leave home without them!" in 1 review
Kayla  P.
Spokane , WA
I LOVE these hair ties. I’ve never had an issue with them pulling my hair like others do and they don’t break easily either. They are more expensive than some other brands, but they are worth it! They last a lot longer. The only issue I’ve had with these is the elastic breaking inside, but I still use them and they still work good for a while. I recommend these to anyone! They are the best hair ties I’ve used!
Keara M.
Greenville
30count is exactly what I need to tame this wild thick hair of mines , I do have to use 2 instead of one , they wasn’t a disappointment like other hair bows were they pop in one pull . There black and can blend in with your hair color , recommend this to anyone that have trouble keeping there hair in a pony tail or a hairstyle
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
These hair bands always last me forever as long as i dont lose any! I dont ever have to worry about having my hair pulled! This product is also very cheap and i always buy them at walmart. I normally buy black but i think you can buy other colors! This product is also very strong! I have refered this products to others!
Brooke L.
Whoever came up with the idea of no metal elastics should get an award. I am so happy that these exist. My hair would always get caught in the metal and rip some of my hair out but with this product none of that happens. The also seem to expand more than the ones with metal. I highly recommend that everyone use these.
Haley S.
Always bought these hair ties but constantly got annoyed with them! They’re really good for keeping my hair up and not pulling too tightly, nor giving me headaches at all. What really bothers me is that I’ll lose hair and it’ll knot up on the hair tie and then my hair tie completely stretches out and breaks.
Sara M.
Oklahoma City, OK
These hair elastics are seriously the only ones that I will use. They can be worn tighter or looser and still manage to hold my hair all day. They don't pull my hair when I take them out. I love how easy they are to get as well. I can run into almost any drugstore or grocery store to pick more up.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
These are definitely a no brainer, go to purchase for me when I need hair ties! I’ve tried others and always been so mad at myself for simply not sticking with what I know works, which are these. I have thick hair and while some bands break, these don’t and are very stretchy but still hold tight.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
These work very well to keep my hair up and keep it in place. They have never hurt me and have never snapped on me yet. They're cheap and good. The only downside is that they aren't as stretchy as some of the other brands and I have thick hair so I often have to use two if I want to have a bun.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
These are a must have item that everyone should have. I have long thick hair and these hold my hair in place. At first they can be pretty tight but once they stretch out a little they're perfect. They don't snag on my hair which is important since I'm always changing my hairstyle
Ja’lendcia S.
Bossier City
I really love these hair ties. They’re extremely easy to use and don’t break your hair. They are very affordable and great for on the go. I had no problems with the product tugging at my hair or pulling it out and I definitely would recommend this to people
Amber F.
Am I the only one who loses these after about a week of having them? lol.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Do they sell these at Wal-Mart?
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
These are my favorite hair ties. What are yours?
Cassie P.
St, NL
By far the best hair elastics in the world!!!!
Angela G.
grand island, NE
Who keeps a package in their purse?!!