BY GOODY

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Thick Gentle and comfortable hold Assorted colors America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10928 see more...

• Do these hold up well or do they separate at the seam aft...3 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Citrus Twist, 30 count

Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Citrus Twist, 30 count!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
North bend, OR
These hairtyes are a life saver they work amazing there is no more ouch when using them. Completely pain free when I take these out of my hair. Always hated those metal bars and you hair would get stuck and was oh so painful. But finally no more do we have to endure that pain of hair being yanked from our heads
moore, OK
These hair ties are perfect for whatever occasion...the colors are pretty and the ties hold my hair nicely without falling out. I keep a ton of these around the house, my car, and in my beauty bag.
I keep these with me everywhere I go! They are by far the best brand I have used. I have extremely thick, long hair and they control it pretty well. They don't last very long, but that might be because I am hard on mine. The rubber starts to sticks out a couple weeks in.
Doral, FL
I love these, I often use these to hold my hair, they hold really well and they don't pull on your hair. I used to have really long hair and these worked perfectly, I recently cut my hair to shoulder length and i still use these. I picked these up at a local pharmacy to be honest. They're really cheap, the pack as a lot and many different colours to choose from. It's always good to have these around as they can get lost easily. I'd say pick up a pack, you can't go wrong with these.
Caldwell, ID
Super inexpensive and the best on the market. When I had long hair (I chopped it all off a few months ago, rest in peace my darling strands), this was the only brand I would wear. In fact, after several years, EVERY SINGLE PONY IS STILL IN-TACT. Naturally you'll expect a bit of stretch over time, but these things are insane. And they truly, truly are "ouchless". Highly recommend this brand!
Medley, FL
The best friend of a girl in class, whenever hot weather I use them, I always need more because they forget me, not them or simply lose, but always, always, are necessary for an active life in college and school . I think besides your books and notebooks, these links are like a pencil, no one can not go to school. just great.
I love these hair ties! The fact that they don't have any metal pieces amazes me. They do tend to stretch out over time, but that makes it easier to put them on my wrist, so I don't mind. They're super inexpensive and I love that so many come in each pack! I'm in love with the wide color selection. Highly recommend!
Sulphur , LA
I love these. They are really inexpensive and they do their job. I hate having my hair ripped out by ponytails but these do not do that. They slide right out of my hair without ripping it off. Plus the colors and designs are adorable. I highly recommend these!!
Little Rock, AR
These are very good the fact that they have no metal things on them. That way they won't snag your hair and maybe cause breakage or pull your hair out. I'm sure they are inexpensive and you probably can find these at Walmart in the hair supplies section
Not a huge fan of this brand, while they got me for the cute design and fun colors these don't hold there elastic very long, instead of breaking like most do after a while these just stretch so far out that they weren't even stretching and wouldn't hold any hair. They even stretched too far out from just wearing them on my wrist

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email