BY GOODY #6 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Thick Gentle and comfortable hold Assorted colors America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10912 see more...

• Does anyone actually use the pink one?1 Answers
  • My hair breaks whenever I use elastic bands as I have fri...4 Answers
  • I have really thick and curly hair, and my elastics tend ...4 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Cherry Blossom, 30 count
  • "These hair ties are super convenient and hold an extremely good amount of hair considering my hair is thick and kinky curly." in 5 reviews
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I buy these all the time, my daughter and I have long hair and we both pull it up especially when it’s summer I like to place them on hooks in the bathrooms and our bedrooms we still end up losing them every where but these are definitely my go to at the drug store or dollar store to restock!! They don’t tangle up in our hair and not that hard to pull out of a tight ponytail so less damage to our hair! I do recommend these easy to take with you and have a few in your purse just in case!
Megan P.
olathe
These work great with my moms kind of hair. Unfortunately for me I have extremely thick and curly hair and they snap very easy. Wish there were more stretchy. :) and maybe more colors to hair color many people like them to blend with there hair.
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
These are strong and long lasting. Great for thick hair that is taking on athletic involvement. You will never have to stop to fix a pony tail when using these. They are affordable and I highly recommend this brand!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My go to pack. I always take them off and leave them around. This pack last me about half a year. You can find them on sale at Walgreens. They last a long time. I just lose them.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
This is my all time favorite type of hair ties! I love using them when I exercise. Very comfortable on the hair. Very strechy for people with thick hair just like me
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are the only scrunchies I buy as to they seem to be the best on the market . However, I wish they came in different sizes. Eventually it stretches out to the size I need but they are definitely too tight but at first and if you are not careful then they break and smack you
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
These are perfect for those people with thick and difficult hair or opposite - thin and fragile hair. They are easy to carry around and can be worn without tearing of your hair. The price and colors are phenomenal! I’ve been using these since I was young and would recommend them to everyone!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Madisen E.
Charlotte
These are the only scrunchies I buy and I usually get them from Walmart or Target. I don’t understand how I always end up losing the entire pack and having to buy a new one! These are great on my hair and it doesn’t cause breakage.
Laira H.
Lawton
My only negative about these is that the band stretch out of fast... I have to put my hair up for work and I go through about 2 packages of these per month. The really affordable and don't pull my hair or rip it out, so i'm okay with going through so many.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Do these break easily? I've had horrible luck with hair ties lately.
Sophia H.
Do these break easily?
Dayana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Does this hold heavy hair? Does it leaves hair tie marks in your hair
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Do they sell these in a 50 count? It seems like I am always losing them or they wear out.
Jenn T.
I am planning to buy some. Are they long lasting?