BY GOODY #10 in Hair Accessories

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Thick Gentle and comfortable hold Assorted colors America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10912 see more...

• I have really thick and curly hair, and my elastics tend to break...3 Answers
  • I was wondering if this product tends to cause breakage in hair? ...3 Answers
  • I often find hair elastic can pullout of shape and lose elasticit...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These hair ties are super convenient and hold an extremely good amount of hair considering my hair is thick and kinky curly." in 5 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
We love these no metal ponytail holders! They last a long time and are very sturdy without the snagging Selena if metal ones. They fit nicely on the wrist when not in use.
Meagan K.
These hair ties are so great! They last forever and keep their hold! I love how they work for any hair type! They don’t hurt or pull your hair out and they come out easy! I would recommend to anyone who loves up dos!
Jordan P.
Eliot, ME
I love these hair elastics and I hardly ever use anything other than goody brand. In my experience these hair elastics last a very long time and they support my think hair very nicely. They don't break easily and have good grip. I would recommend these to anyone! They're comfortable and hold my hair in place, I hardly ever have to readjust my ponytail once i put it in.
kandiss J.
I use these hair ties Every. Single. Day. I also put my daughter's hair up with these. They dont tangle very easy, they are strong and dont break, they come in many colors in a package. I love them alot and they are super helpful.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
These are great if you are not wanting to hurt or damage your hair! They also don't have the metal that can pinch your skin and catch your loose hair and pull it all out. These are grey and get the job done.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These are the only hair ties I use and have used since ive been a little girl. They don't hurt like others. Some hair ties pull so much and worse pull out tons of hair but not these. I have thick coarse hair and to not have these pulling on my hair so roughly is so nice.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
I would say these are the best hair ties I have tried, and i've tried a lot! They have a good amount of elastic to them, so you are able to wrap it around your hair the appropriate amount of times- something I find crucial when using a hair tie. Buy these!
Kaylee T.
This is my favorite brand of hair tie because they do not stretch out easy like other brands. Especially good for those with thick hair and a thirty pack is the way to go since hair ties are so easy to lose
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
LOVE these hair ties! I have super thick hair and it holds it great! Normally I break through thin ties, so these are great! Plus they don't hurt my hair! The only problem is a lose them all the time!
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Do these break easily? I've had horrible luck with hair ties lately.
Sophia H.
Do these break easily?
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this hold heavy hair? Does it leaves hair tie marks in your hair
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Do they sell these in a 50 count? It seems like I am always losing them or they wear out.
Jenn T.
I am planning to buy some. Are they long lasting?