BY GOODY #1 in Hair Accessories

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: SmartStretch core helps each one hold its shape longer without stretching out Thick Gentle and comfortable hold Assorted colors America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10912 see more...

• I have really thick and curly hair, and my elastics tend to break...4 Answers
  • I was wondering if this product tends to cause breakage in hair? ...4 Answers
  • I often find hair elastic can pullout of shape and lose elasticit...2 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Cherry Blossom, 30 count
  • "These hair ties are super convenient and hold an extremely good amount of hair considering my hair is thick and kinky curly." in 5 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
These are the hair ties I keep in my bathroom.They are so convenient when I need to pull my hair up. It does not pull my hair when I am using them. They are not to tight so I am able to loosely pull my hair back since I do not like my hair pulled tight. The price is affordable I paid around $4 for 30 hair ties at Walmart and they will last you a good amount of time. They also have a variety of colors to choose from. You would not be disappointed with these hair ties. When I lose them all I will rebuy the same brand.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
These are the only scrunchies I buy as to they seem to be the best on the market . However, I wish they came in different sizes. Eventually it stretches out to the size I need but they are definitely too tight but at first and if you are not careful then they break and smack you
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
These are perfect for those people with thick and difficult hair or opposite - thin and fragile hair. They are easy to carry around and can be worn without tearing of your hair. The price and colors are phenomenal! I’ve been using these since I was young and would recommend them to everyone!
Laira H.
Lawton
My only negative about these is that the band stretch out of fast... I have to put my hair up for work and I go through about 2 packages of these per month. The really affordable and don't pull my hair or rip it out, so i'm okay with going through so many.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
My go to pack. I always take them off and leave them around. This pack last me about half a year. You can find them on sale at Walgreens. They last a long time. I just lose them.
Lela P.
Yea these are the ones. Theyre so amazing and hard to find because i just feel like theyre always sold out! They hold up your hair GOOD and never slip out. I have silky heavy hair and these are the only scrunchies that hold it up
Ilda V.
This is my all time favorite type of hair ties! I love using them when I exercise. Very comfortable on the hair. Very strechy for people with thick hair just like me
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I am not a fan of these at all. They are not good on thick hair, as they always break whenever I try to wear one. They are also very tight on the wrist and it cuts off circulation in your wrists. I do not recommend unless you are on a budget and can not afford anything else.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Julie M.
Salem
These are my favorite! I use these almost daily. They hold my hair nicely, and last a long time before stretching out. Very effective, and I like the choices of colors. Great value. Highly recommend!
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
Do these break easily? I've had horrible luck with hair ties lately.
Sophia H.
Do these break easily?
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Does this hold heavy hair? Does it leaves hair tie marks in your hair
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Do they sell these in a 50 count? It seems like I am always losing them or they wear out.
Jenn T.
I am planning to buy some. Are they long lasting?