Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Candy Coated, 30 count

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10913

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Candy Coated, 30 count!
Product Highlights
“I have these hair elastics in many different colors and always have them with me.” in reviews
“These are my #1 favorite hair ties, and the colorful ones are perfect for changing up from black or brown.” in reviews
“I love these band there very durable and great if your busy and in a rush to throw your hair in excellent” in reviews
“I love the many different colors!” in reviews
“These work great and it always nice to have all of the different colors so that they can match your diffrent out fights! ” in reviews
South Park, PA
Love these hair ties to use for everyday hairstyles! The fun colors allow you to mix up your everyday style. Available to buy at any drug store or convenience store. Satisfied with the product completely. Usually prefer the round ponytail holders though
Somerset, KY
I love these, and have bought these for as long as I can remember. It seems like the consistency in the pack isn't very good, sometimes none will break and then sometimes a few in the pack will break on the first use, but over all, the price and the quality are great!
These ponytail holders are nice and strong for my super-thick hair, and I love the bright color assortment. You get a good amount of ponytail holders for the price, and they usually last a pretty long time. It's been several months since I first purchased this pack, and I still have quite a few left that haven't broken or stretched out too much.
Lancaster, CA
Usually love Goody elastics for my thick hair, however bought a large pack 75 from a major retailer and the first 3 elastics busted when I tried wrapping my hair!!! I went through the whole package after the first 3 busted on me and 21 total ended up busting after only wrapping once around my hair?!! where is the quality????
Grandview, IN
Having long and thick hair it is always important to have good pony tail holders. Goody products are my favorite!! I have these hair elastics in many different colors and always have them with me. They can be found in my purse, car, bathroom, bedroom, etc. They hold my hair back and stay in place. Wonderful product.
Northville, MI
These hair elastics are nice now that they don't have the metal on them and doesn't get stuck on your hair. The only thing I dislike them is that they snap in half before you can wrap it around your hair twice. So I seem to go through the pack really quick. They don't seem as durable as they used to.
I love that they come in different colors, however the problem I Have with these is that they break on me! Before i can even get a few uses out of them, they stretch and snap. It might just be a bad batch that have been sitting at walmart for a while, but these are not my favorite.
Columbus, OH
Goody makes the best hair products for a good price. These are great, ouchless, so as not to pull hair out or damage hair while using. We can never have enough of these, always looking for a hair tie! We always buy these, sometimes not the colors, but always Goodies.
I love these hair elastics! My hair is very thick and wavy and these elastics work great, they don't snap like other brands when your putting your hair up. I'm always buying them, they are inexpensive and can find them at any retailer chain store.
anaheim, CA
In the summer I always have my hair up in a bun or a ponytail. These are my go-to hair ties for everyday. They are in expensive, have cute colors for summer, and the don't pull hair out. I always pick these up at my local 99 cent only store with 30 in a pack.

Looking for your answer?