Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Candy Coated, 30 count

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics: With SmartStretch core No-metal elastics America's No. 1 elastic Item no. 10913

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics, Candy Coated, 30 count!
Product Highlights
“I have these hair elastics in many different colors and always have them with me.” in reviews
“These are my #1 favorite hair ties, and the colorful ones are perfect for changing up from black or brown.” in reviews
“I love these band there very durable and great if your busy and in a rush to throw your hair in excellent” in reviews
“I love the many different colors!” in reviews
“These work great and it always nice to have all of the different colors so that they can match your diffrent out fights! ” in reviews
Moreno Valley, CA
I have been using the ouchless Elastics for years!! This last pack that claims you can get more ponies out of them is awful. In the span of 2 minutes in trying to find one, I snapped 4 of them and one had the coating slip so the rubber was showing.
Love these! I also love the color assortment. These are very strong hair ties that hold all of my hair. The one thing that stinks is that they stretch out or break easily, but I assume that's because I have a lot of hair. These are really affordable and they're sold almost everywhere.
Imperial, MO
These are great. They are the most reliable ponytail holders that I use. I use these every time I put my hair up. I buy these at Wal-mart, online, and at target. I find these are also a good time for the amount of hair that I have. I would recommend these to anyone.
I love all goody hair accessories being that with this elastics they are better then rubber bands that pull my hair being that I'm natural but the only drawback about goody elastics hair bands is that they break to easily sometimes one stretch of the band it breaks
I honestly could not live life without these--and neither can my girls. Comes in a great variety of colors and the best part is that they do not get tangled in your hair. Strong enough to hold my wimpy hair during marathon running. Def recommend!
These are my #1 favorite hair ties, and the colorful ones are perfect for changing up from black or brown. They don't pull, rip, or tear out my hair, so they really are painless!
I have used these and they are really good. The bad thing is that I get lost before it finishes its time of use. I really need a package like this to have it in my bag to go to college
Bronx, NY
1,294 reviews
I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Goody hair brand products in general. My daughter who has waist lenght hair and hates having her hair combed loves them too, her hair doesn't get tangled.
Winnsboro, SC
These hair ties are okay. They definitely aren't super durable. I have thick hair and they usually snap when I try to get it around my hair three times, because twice is still too loose. I feel like they used to be so much more durable.
Pros: no metal so you are not breaking your hair when taking them off. Cons: the actual hair tie breaks super quickly. not so much for girls with thick/a lot of hair and not really good for high or tight ponies.

Looking for your answer?