Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 50 CT

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic.
50 pc.

What are some other useful things you can do with these hair ties?
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 50 CT!
Product Highlights
“my hair is really thick and I've been wanting to find a good hair tie for a while and i scene I've used them i will never go back to normal hair ties. ” in 18 reviews
“Sometimes you get one that will break, but for the price and the fact that I have such thick hair, it doesn't stop me from buying/using these.” in 13 reviews
“Overall these are my favorite hair bands and I will continue to purchase them.” in 4 reviews
Lebanon, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have super thick and wavy hair. I prefer the "ouchless" ones because the metal rips out my hair. I don't have any issues with these in my hair unless they become too old and stretched out. They are affordable. I recommend these to anyone, especially if they have thicker hair.
Atlanta, GA
I couldn't live without my goody elastic hair ties! These are the most comfortable, non damaging and hold up the best than all that I have tried! I love that the pack comes in an assortment of colors so that I have options depending on what I am wearing that day. These are great for casual hair days and anytime I need to just throw my hair back and go!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Purchased at: Target
Must have these on me at all time! Yes I love the variety of colors, but I love the stretch of the band without any metal! It is a dream come true to have these on hand or on wrist for anyone with long hair on the go!
Chesterfield, VA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 50 CT uploaded by Kelsea S.
Favorite hair ties. Love that there is no elastic and doesn’t cause my hair to have any breakage when removing or putting my hair up. I prefer the thin size just because I have shorter hair and it seems like it holds better and isn’t as visible. I have been using these for years and it has been my go too! I always have at least 4 with me at all times. They also do not break! They sometimes will stretch out after a period of time, but that’s expected with any hair tie. Very inexpensive, I purchased mine from Target. Love them! Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Skinny Hair Elastics- Starry Nights, 50 pcs
Purchased at: Walmart
I must own 5 million of these hairties lol...I have them in my purse, bathroom, nightstand, car, just everywhere and I'm constantly pulling my hair back with them when I'm in a rush out the door on a bad hair day or when it's just too hot outside. Can't live without 'em. Love that they don't pull or snag and hold tight.
Bristow, VA
Love these.  I usually have one on my wrist for either my hair or my two daughter hair.  They do not have the hard metal pieces that other hair ties have.I purchase mine in either Target or the hair supply store.  I use them everyday in my two daughters hair. They both have very thick hair and these hold their ponytails in place.I like them because they do not have the metal piece so they don't have the added pressure on them. They do not damage my daughters hair. Great for ponytails and messy buns.
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 50 CT uploaded by Kim C.
I buy these at Walmart for a relatively great price. They hold my hair perfectly. They do stretch out easily. I don't like that but again. They are cheap so I can toss these around without a care. Don't improve. It's almost too perfect. I carry like 5 with me at all times.
I keep buying these hair ties over and over again despite the fact that they break. :( I love that they don’t have metal on them and they don’t catch on my hair. After a few wears, the elastic inside snaps and breaks and it’s always at the worst time, usually when I need to use it! Bummer! It’s a good thing these are cheap!
Rome, GA
I absolutely love these rubber bands for my hair. I really love that they don’t seem to break off my hair even when it is damaged from coloring or the sun. The price is always good and since I seem to lose them all the time that’s a great plus!
Lake Forest, CA
Great hair bands! will not pull out your hair, and will not break your hair where ever it sits in your hair, or at least I have never had it pull/break my hair and Goody is the only hair band I put in my hair, because it works great, it keeps my hair up where I want it and never breaks my hair or pulls it out when I take my hair band out, and I leave it in my hair all day and sometimes I sleep with my Goody hair band in! these are also a Great price for this product! they last a long time and they come in so many different colors and styles! Goody Ouchless Hair Bands are GREAT!