BY GOODY #11 in Hair Accessories

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic.
50 pc. see more...

• What are some other useful things you can do with these hair ties?9 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "my hair is really thick and I've been wanting to find a good hair tie for a while and i scene I've used them i will never go back to normal hair ties. " in 18 reviews
  • "Sometimes you get one that will break, but for the price and the fact that I have such thick hair, it doesn't stop me from buying/using these." in 13 reviews
  • "Overall these are my favorite hair bands and I will continue to purchase them." in 4 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: 50 Elastics more...
Favorite hair ties. Love that there is no elastic and doesn’t cause my hair to have any breakage when removing or putting my hair up. I prefer the thin size just because I have shorter hair and it seems like it holds better and isn’t as visible. I have been using these for years and it has been my go too! I always have at least 4 with me at all times. They also do not break! They sometimes will stretch out after a period of time, but that’s expected with any hair tie. Very inexpensive, I purchased mine from Target. Love them! Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Skinny Hair Elastics- Starry Nights, 50 pcs
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Elastics more...
I couldn't live without my goody elastic hair ties! These are the most comfortable, non damaging and hold up the best than all that I have tried! I love that the pack comes in an assortment of colors so that I have options depending on what I am wearing that day. These are great for casual hair days and anytime I need to just throw my hair back and go!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: 50 Elastics more...
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Love these.  I usually have one on my wrist for either my hair or my two daughter hair.  They do not have the hard metal pieces that other hair ties have.I purchase mine in either Target or the hair supply store.  I use them everyday in my two daughters hair. They both have very thick hair and these hold their ponytails in place.I like them because they do not have the metal piece so they don't have the added pressure on them. They do not damage my daughters hair. Great for ponytails and messy buns.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
I love goody products! I've been using them for a long time. I have long hair and by far these are the best holders out there! I love the fact they come in different colors and are thin, which makes it easier to put my hair up. ( the thick ones don't work well in my hair ) they are gentle and don't give me headaches like most hair ties do. I highly recommend this product.
Kim C.
I buy these at Walmart for a relatively great price. They hold my hair perfectly. They do stretch out easily. I don't like that but again. They are cheap so I can toss these around without a care. Don't improve. It's almost too perfect. I carry like 5 with me at all times.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Great hair bands! will not pull out your hair, and will not break your hair where ever it sits in your hair, or at least I have never had it pull/break my hair and Goody is the only hair band I put in my hair, because it works great, it keeps my hair up where I want it and never breaks my hair or pulls it out when I take my hair band out, and I leave it in my hair all day and sometimes I sleep with my Goody hair band in! these are also a Great price for this product! they last a long time and they come in so many different colors and styles! Goody Ouchless Hair Bands are GREAT!
Kristina M.
Boise, ID
I love these. I prefer the thin ones to the thicker ones. I seem to have less issues with them snapping if I buy the thin ones. I do have extremely thick and curly hair. I use two when I'm pulling all of my hair back and then only one when I french braid my hair. The black is nice as well although I do wish they had a brunette color so it didn't stand out so much in my auburn hair. Overall these are my favorite hair bands and I will continue to purchase them.
Kara S.
I have to wear my hair back for work so I always have one of these around my wrist. I love that they stretch a lot (sometimes hair ties don't stretch far enough) and they don't pull or hurt your head. I also really like that they have gotten rid of the metal piece because that always used to pull my hair. They come in a bunch of colors that match every hair color and they last a long time.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Gotta love this good old hairband classic. I've been using these little guys for as long as I can remember and the hold is remarkable, especially considering I have very fine and slippery hair. The only downside is that they stretch out so easily, and occasionally they'll rip open at the "seam" exposing the elastic which will grab onto and tear at your hair.
Makayla E.
erbacon, WV
What are some other useful things you can do with these hair ties?