BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
40 pcs. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I have long hair and these are perfect for putting my hair in a ponytail or bun." in 3 reviews
  • "Perfect hair tie from a dependable brand." in 1 review
  • "Best hair ties out there!" in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and these keep it exactly where it needs to be!!" in 1 review
  • "They're good for one use before they stretch out and they do break very easily if the are pulled over thick hair or wrapped one to many times around your hair." in 1 review
Mayra R.
These are the only hair ties I use. If I catch the on sale or at the dollar store I grab some. I only give them 4 stars because if you have thicker/fuller hair and stretch them out more you'll find they can pop randomly sometimes. I've had this happen even on new ones I hadn't used yet. And they will eventually lose elasticity and have to be thrown out. But that's the same with a hair ties. These are just the best of the bunch. I would love to see longer versions that are easier to find for longer hair as I can't use these on my full natural curly hair. Only when I have it in a style that creates less volume than my usual style. But overall definitely a great choice. Just a little expensive if you're buying these at regular price, which I never do.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
I use this product literally every single day, they do not snag in my hair at all. They are very inexpensive I can usually get them at the dollar tree for a buck a package, I have very fine thin hair and they hold it up very well! I would recommend these for anyone with fine or think hair
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I like these because they stay in my very fine hair. I love the different colors . I love the price for these also. I can always find these at my local Walmart. The only problem with them is my husband steals mine instead of his. He uses these too usually in black.
Liz S.
Long Beach, CA
This hair ties are the best! I use them in black and in dark brown. They last a long time, the only problem is that I keep on losing them when I take them off to shower. I currently use this product and carry one on my wrist or on my hair.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
These are my favorite hair ties. I am so happy they are making elastics without the metal clip now. I never leave the house without having one either in my hair already, or on m y arm for later use. I wear my hair up quite frequently, so I always have one on me. I appreciate that they are an affordable price!
Andi M.
Fayetteville, AR
I love goody elastics, but I would recommend buying the black/brown/blonde ones if you're over the age of 14.these bright colors are really childish, whike the air colored ones are more mature. Great quality though. And super cheap.
Rosalyn H.
Fontana, CA
Love how well these hair bands hold my hair. I have long hair and still holds well. Not expensive either and that's great! Definitely satisfied with these for my long thick hair! Usually my hair falls out easily but these don't pull out hair! Perfect!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I really like these headbands! They truly are "ouchless" and I like the variety of colors that they come in. I have long hair and these are perfect for putting my hair in a ponytail or bun. And the price is right!
carmen d.
Inglewood, CA
Decent for the price. They lack the metal piece which damages yor hair. Major downside of them is that they break easily, especially with thick hair. Use two at once though and you're set!
Mariely G.
Norristown, PA
It is affordable yet durable and functional. A girl can never have too many of these! I like that it doesn't have the metal piece holding the elastic together. My hair tends to easily get stuck with elastic. It is very easy for me to release my hair