BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.

10x more ponytails per elastic*.

*Vs leading value brand.

30 Pcs. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "Use these every day!!" in 1 review
  • "I have thick curly hair, and one elastic can my hair in a tight bun. " in 1 review
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I absolutely love these and use them all the time. Other brands tend to break in my hair but I have really thick hair so I use two at a time. They are affordable and often go on sale at my drug store. I definitely wouldn't bother with any other brands if you also have thick hair.
Cielo G.
Jersey City, NJ
Absolutely love these elastic. I have thick curly hair, and one elastic can my hair in a tight bun.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
These are my favorite ponytail holders! No metal so it does not pull. This is the only kind I buy.
Jessica H.
Spring, Tx
Awesome. Use these every day!! Never get tangles, never pulls at my hair. They are truly "ouchless"