BY GOODY #23 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc. see more...

• Will these break while putting up thick hair2 Answers
  • How was the quality of this product? I want to know.1 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "They don't have the metal piece that a lot of hair ties have and therefore do not hurt you." in 4 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so in the beginning it's really good and tight and doesn't "hurt" my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and it holds my hair well, even when I throw it into a messy bun it'll last thru my 8 hour work day." in 1 review
  • "Not really ouchless if your hair gets tangled or knotted but does work well in all types of hair " in 1 review
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are probably the only brand of hair ties that I buy. I am glad they went away from having the metal piece on the band. Sometimes I do notice that the bands themselves are really tight and will break on the first use. I do take into account that I have thick hair and it doesn't deter me from repurchasing them.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors these come in. They go with just about any outfit. I love that they don't have the metal peice either which gets stuck in your hair.
Sara W.
White House, TN
These are the only hair ties I've used in five years. They don't make my hair break, and I can use the same tie for several days before it gets to stretched out.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
I love these hair ties. They don't have the metal piece that a lot of hair ties have and therefore do not hurt you. They are stretchy and hold very well. Plus they are affordable.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot use anything but the ouchless ponytail holders in my hair, otherwise i end up with all kinds of broken hair! These are great.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Natasha R.
Seaside Park, NJ
These are the only hair ties I wear. Don't like the ones with metal so these are great and stretch well.
Ashley W.
Omak, WA
I love them. I have super thick hair, and I love how these do not get tangled with my hair.
Emily C.
These pony tail holders are great for a few times use, but after a couple times they get stretched out and are virtually useless. Not a good idea for thick hair.
Amy L.
Attica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these! They have great stretch and don't break when I try to use them and don't stretch out on me.
Meghan T.
Will these break while putting up thick hair
cheska s.
How was the quality of this product? I want to know.