BY GOODY #26 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc. see more...

• Will these break while putting up thick hair2 Answers
  • How was the quality of this product? I want to know.1 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "They don't have the metal piece that a lot of hair ties have and therefore do not hurt you." in 4 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so in the beginning it's really good and tight and doesn't "hurt" my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and it holds my hair well, even when I throw it into a messy bun it'll last thru my 8 hour work day." in 1 review
  • "Not really ouchless if your hair gets tangled or knotted but does work well in all types of hair " in 1 review
Erica C.
Erica C.
I love these because they are affordable and you can find them at some dollar stores. the only problem i find with these are they stretch out after a while, it takes a little while for it to do this but its still annoying because after it stretches it doesn't hold the hair as well.
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
These are the only hair ties I will ever use or buy. I would never buy the metal clip hair ties. These no metal hair ties last so much longer and they don't get your hair stuck in the metal. I have really thick hair and it does a great job of holding it up! Highly recommend!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice hair ties. I love the color and I use them all the time. These are the only brand of hair ties I can use without breaking them after one use. I have very think hair so to find a hair tie that I don't break easily is very hard. But these will never let you down.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These bands are great for hair and do not produce knots that are hard to get out! A great product for thick and thin hair! The colors are great and the bands do not produce damage and are "ouchless" just as this product claims to be. A must for your hair!
anacristina a.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. It keeps my hair nice and right all day. Dont have to worry about it getting out of control or anything like that. I use this every day. I will definitely buy this again and continue to use this product. It is definitely worth the price!
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hairties of all time! They last so long and always have 2 on my wrist to put my hair up at any time and to give to a friiend in need. Strong, comfortable, and long lasting!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
Great brand! My daughter has a lot of hair and thick and these hair ties really do the job! They don't tear like others
anicia m.
anicia m.
Stone Mountain, GA
It is best to keep hair properly secured helps me a lot to me and my girls with chongos what look very coiffed.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
All way can use this my hair this to thick that don't brack easy like a lot do in my hair fav
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Will these break while putting up thick hair
cheska s.
cheska s.
How was the quality of this product? I want to know.