BY GOODY #25 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc. see more...

• Will these break while putting up thick hair2 Answers
  • How was the quality of this product? I want to know.1 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "They don't have the metal piece that a lot of hair ties have and therefore do not hurt you." in 4 reviews
  • "I have thick hair so in the beginning it's really good and tight and doesn't "hurt" my hair." in 1 review
  • "Not really ouchless if your hair gets tangled or knotted but does work well in all types of hair " in 1 review
  • "I have really thick hair and it holds my hair well, even when I throw it into a messy bun it'll last thru my 8 hour work day." in 1 review
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have 3 of these 'round the gear shift in my car, another 4 on the bottom of my purse, 2 on my wrist and then who knows where they live in my apartment -- I have them everywhere, for a reason! They're the perfect size for a secure ponytail without being too snug to wear on your wrist when you want to let your hair down. They don't snag and they're affordable -- so it's ok to lose a few as they migrate around your home!
Melanie T.
These are the only hair ties I will ever use or buy. I would never buy the metal clip hair ties. These no metal hair ties last so much longer and they don't get your hair stuck in the metal. I have really thick hair and it does a great job of holding it up! Highly recommend!
Beth F.
Valdosta, GA
These are great. I'm a runner so I want to make sure my hair stays where I put it, even on my long run days. These work for me. Usually, I have to buy a new package when my daughters borrow mine and don't bring them back but other than that, they will last for quite a while. I like that you can get them in a variety of colors. These are an excellent purchase!
anacristina a.
norfolk, VA
Great product. It keeps my hair nice and right all day. Dont have to worry about it getting out of control or anything like that. I use this every day. I will definitely buy this again and continue to use this product. It is definitely worth the price!
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
These bands are great for hair and do not produce knots that are hard to get out! A great product for thick and thin hair! The colors are great and the bands do not produce damage and are "ouchless" just as this product claims to be. A must for your hair!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
These are probably the only brand of hair ties that I buy. I am glad they went away from having the metal piece on the band. Sometimes I do notice that the bands themselves are really tight and will break on the first use. I do take into account that I have thick hair and it doesn't deter me from repurchasing them.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Really nice hair ties. I love the color and I use them all the time. These are the only brand of hair ties I can use without breaking them after one use. I have very think hair so to find a hair tie that I don't break easily is very hard. But these will never let you down.
Natalie V.
My favorite hairties of all time! They last so long and always have 2 on my wrist to put my hair up at any time and to give to a friiend in need. Strong, comfortable, and long lasting!
Erica C.
I love these because they are affordable and you can find them at some dollar stores. the only problem i find with these are they stretch out after a while, it takes a little while for it to do this but its still annoying because after it stretches it doesn't hold the hair as well.
Hailee L.
Winter garden , FL
The only hair ties I've used in my hair for ages. Doesn't pull on hair and come in a variety of cute colors and materials. Will stretch out overtime of course and can occasionally snap when wrapped around too many times.
Meghan T.
Will these break while putting up thick hair
cheska s.
How was the quality of this product? I want to know.