Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT uploaded by Martha A.Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT uploaded by Adrianne A.Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT uploaded by Karis Q.

BY GOODY #9 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic. see more...

• Do they make them in different colors and sizes?8 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "Really good to use , love putting my hair up , last very long , thick hair so have to use two but hold the hair up and very secure ." in 5 reviews
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This is the only elastic I use to tie my hair up. I always have 2 on my wrist one for me and another if the first breaks (which doesn't happen often) but mainly for a friend or a stranger that needs to tie their hair up. I love that there's no metal on these because it hurts when you're hair comes in contact with an elastic that has metal. Anyways, these are the best! Super stretchy and pain free!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I'm so glad that these came out. My hair holds nicely in these. They don't pull, no hair breakage, and stay in place. I have long think hair and I only need one to hold it in place. Old and other styles I would have to use multiple bands. Very affordable which is great because we all know how these seem to just disappear all the time! And rather quickly!
Nina V.
Absolutely positively the best hair ties! Why? Because they don't hurt or snag your hair, they keep your ponytail in place all day and they have a god stretch too them without being too loose! You can feel the quality in just holding the tie in your hand. They are super study. I have 2 girls ages 7&9 with lots of hair and on PE days this is a must have!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
#Goody is my go to brand of hair accessories. I use Goody clips and elastics, barrettes, etc. I like these because they are inexpensive, ouchless (and with curly hair, that's a huge issue), and strong. I have to wrap them around 3-4 times because my hair is thin and they don't break. So glad they stopped using that metal to close them!
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
These are my absolute favorite hair ties. Even if I use a decorative hair tie, I put one of these underneath because they hold my hair so well. I have been using these for years since they first came out and I haven't used any other kind since! They work perfectly on my thin hair.
Jamie T.
Traphill, nc
This is the best brand of hair bows that I have ever used. They don't break as easily as other brands. They are affordable and worth the buy. I have been using them for years and I don't plan on buying any other kind. They are comfortable and come in stylish colors.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
BUY THESE! Everyone should own these - these are nice and thick and hold my long wavy hair up. They do leave a mark but they are perfect for working out and styles that you want to keep in place for several hours. Very affordable and reliable.
Kayla W.
My boyfriend and I both have very long and very thick hair. I use these for fashion and he uses them for work. Really nice to have a hair band that doesn't break on us after just a few days. Good strength and elasticity.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
When I run out I always come for more! They don't tear as easily but after using them for soooo long eventually they do get over stretched and have to be tossed. I love these pony tail holders definitely a must have!
Kelsey S.
Flowery Br, GA
Only hair tie I'll ever use. I keep at least 3 hair ties on my wrist at all times. Some are more stretched out than others, and I have so much hair that sometimes I need more than one. I will forever use this brand.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Do they make them in different colors and sizes?