BY GOODY #8 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic. see more...

• Do they make them in different colors and sizes?8 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "Really good to use , love putting my hair up , last very long , thick hair so have to use two but hold the hair up and very secure ." in 5 reviews
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
These are My go too hair elastics! I can't use the ones with metal on them because they hurt in my hair and break my hair so I was super happy when they came out with these ones without the metal. They go onto my hair so easily and come out easily without pulling, tugging or breaking it. There great for pple with thick hair as well because they don't break easily as some others do! I have a bunch of these and use them daily I highly recommend them if you haven't tried them yet! I buy mines @ walmart they come in a set of a bunch of them.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Black more...
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Review for: Black more...
A staple In any grooming kit. I use these almost every day to keep my hair back, paint tails and to separate as I am blow drying my hair. These are sturdy and great for individuals with thick hair. I lose them all the time, but they last quite some time. I usually one need to buy 1 pack per year.
Brittany T.
I have very thick hair and these are the only ponytail holders that actually are durable enough to not break when I use them. They are long lasting too. I will always recommend them.
Ramona C.
The ONLY hair ties I use when I'm leaving the house (I use scrunchies for nighttime and around the house). You will always find one on my wrist, cutting off circulation for the first 2 weeks. Once I get it loose enough to go around my hair 3 times, DO NOT ask to borrow a hair tie, girl, you know how long it took me to get to the perfect stretch?! These are the best hair ties I've ever tried, and Ive been loyal for years. Since theres no metal, no hair gets caught and ripped out when I put my hair up. I have very fine hair, but theres a lot of it and these are the only ones that do the job. Once its up, it stays, whether i'm working out, running errands, I know my hair will stay in place and I won't have to worry.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
These are my absolute favorite hair ties. Even if I use a decorative hair tie, I put one of these underneath because they hold my hair so well. I have been using these for years since they first came out and I haven't used any other kind since! They work perfectly on my thin hair.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I have been using these hair ties for years and I will never switch it up! No metal, no rubber/elastic exposed so my hair doesn't get ripped out or get tangled and stuck to the hair tie. I got a super pack with 70 hair ties in it so I'm stocked up for a while.
Kayla W.
My boyfriend and I both have very long and very thick hair. I use these for fashion and he uses them for work. Really nice to have a hair band that doesn't break on us after just a few days. Good strength and elasticity.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Good, strong and reliable hair ties. I like this brand so much. This helps me a lot with my thick hair and my girls hair too. It doesn't tug on your hair like other brands do. Its my go to hair accessories.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This is the only elastic I use to tie my hair up. I always have 2 on my wrist one for me and another if the first breaks (which doesn't happen often) but mainly for a friend or a stranger that needs to tie their hair up. I love that there's no metal on these because it hurts when you're hair comes in contact with an elastic that has metal. Anyways, these are the best! Super stretchy and pain free!
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Do they make them in different colors and sizes?