BY GOODY #22 in Hair Ties & Clips

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic. see more...

• Do they make them in different colors and sizes?8 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Really good to use , love putting my hair up , last very long , thick hair so have to use two but hold the hair up and very secure ." in 5 reviews
Kim M.
Review for: Black more...
I have damage prone brittle hair and get tension headaches from having my hair up and of all of the hair ties I have used these are the best. I don't lose hair ties ever so a pack of these last me forever. After a few months of daily use one may snap, but that is more than worth it considering the affordability. I love that there is no metal in these so they won't pull my hair or set off the metal detector at the airport or cut me when I have one on my wrist. The strength and hold of these particular ones are the best I have tried, which is important for me because I have long hair and if my pony is loose it will be tugged down by gravity and hurt my scalp and give me a headache. I also like the Invisibobble The Strong Grip Hair Ring True Black 3 strong grip hair rings but they are cumbersome to wear on your wrist if you take your hair down, so I tend to just keep a spare one of these on my wrist instead. They are affordable and easy to find and I'll keep buying these for years to come
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These are My go too hair elastics! I can't use the ones with metal on them because they hurt in my hair and break my hair so I was super happy when they came out with these ones without the metal. They go onto my hair so easily and come out easily without pulling, tugging or breaking it. There great for pple with thick hair as well because they don't break easily as some others do! I have a bunch of these and use them daily I highly recommend them if you haven't tried them yet! I buy mines @ walmart they come in a set of a bunch of them.
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
Review for: Black more...
These are my favorite hair ties. I have thick long hair and it’s difficult to find a hair tie that will wrap around without my pony tail falling or my scalp feeling like it’s getting ripped off. I would recommend these.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Black more...
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Brittany T.
I have very thick hair and these are the only ponytail holders that actually are durable enough to not break when I use them. They are long lasting too. I will always recommend them.
Ramona C.
The ONLY hair ties I use when I'm leaving the house (I use scrunchies for nighttime and around the house). You will always find one on my wrist, cutting off circulation for the first 2 weeks. Once I get it loose enough to go around my hair 3 times, DO NOT ask to borrow a hair tie, girl, you know how long it took me to get to the perfect stretch?! These are the best hair ties I've ever tried, and Ive been loyal for years. Since theres no metal, no hair gets caught and ripped out when I put my hair up. I have very fine hair, but theres a lot of it and these are the only ones that do the job. Once its up, it stays, whether i'm working out, running errands, I know my hair will stay in place and I won't have to worry.
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
These are my absolute favorite hair ties. Even if I use a decorative hair tie, I put one of these underneath because they hold my hair so well. I have been using these for years since they first came out and I haven't used any other kind since! They work perfectly on my thin hair.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I have been using these hair ties for years and I will never switch it up! No metal, no rubber/elastic exposed so my hair doesn't get ripped out or get tangled and stuck to the hair tie. I got a super pack with 70 hair ties in it so I'm stocked up for a while.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: Black more...
I LOVE THESE! I have a lot of hair so I am able to wrap these around and get a tight hold of my hair! I use these for my sons hair to keep it out of his face when he plays! I always buy these specific ones!
Kayla W.
My boyfriend and I both have very long and very thick hair. I use these for fashion and he uses them for work. Really nice to have a hair band that doesn't break on us after just a few days. Good strength and elasticity.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Do they make them in different colors and sizes?