BY GOODY #36 in Hair Accessories

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc. see more...

• How long do these typically last before they break/stretch out? I...8 Answers
  • Can they be used with really thick long hair11 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "We all know how much we hate it when hair ties "stretch out" because then even though they should be, we really consider them useless." in 12 reviews
  • "I have extremely thick hair and I need a band that's strong enough to hold my hair and that isn't going to pull it out and these are it!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are affordable and do not pull on your hair like some hair bands do." in 5 reviews
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually buy a ton of these in a variety of colors for my daughters hair. I love the fact that they dont have the pinched metal that usually ruined my hair when I used them. Sometimes hair gets tangled into them because she usually lays around in them and tries doing her own hair, but they are a strong hold and a major must in our house
Faith W.
Brenham TX
These rubber bands are so amazing to me! I have very thick hair and I work out everyday, and somehow these rubber bands never break and stay strong forever. I had one that lasted 6 months until I accidentally lost it. And that one never lost its shape, it got stretched out but it never broke or tore, it stayed strong and I loved it!
Jen G.
Shakopee, Mn
I have always use this brand of hair types. The pack last awhile because the hair ties themselves are strong and barely break. I really like how they have different colors, like brown, to match my hair color. These never get stuck in my hair with a knotty mess.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite brand of elastics. However, they have some weird colors that will probably never be used. I can see doing black and white but this package will probably be a waste of at least one color for most people. It is also 27 and I believe their other packages are 30.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hairbows because i have thick hair and they never fail me. My hair is so hard to hold up with scruncci but not now with these. They sell for cheap also and last me a ling time.i love that they also come in different colors.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the very best!! They are not too expensive. They dont hurt or get tangled in my hair. I like how they come in all different kinds of colors!! I do recommend these hair scrunchies. I buy them at walmart and target
tess i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these hair elastics they are so durable I am extremely satisfied with this product you can get them most anywhere I have thick coarse hair and it works great I would Recommend this product to anyone.
Amy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair ties. They are painless and keep my thick hair in control without having to use multiple ties. They don't break as easily as other hair ties. Plus they are extremely affordable.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are absolutely great! They don't always snap on my thick hair! I love how the colors are very natural too so they don't stick out when they are in your hair! They are super affordable too!! I definitely recommend it
Ashlyn F.
Ogdensburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the only hair ties I will use. They do not have a metal band on them so it stops it from snapping on your scalp. The only thing is, they get very loose especially with thick hair.. but that's to be expected with any hair band.
Iran E.
Joliet, IL
Can they be used with really thick long hair
How long do these typically last before they break/stretch out? I have really thick hair and having a hair tie break on me after just two days is not cool.