BY GOODY #13 in Hair Accessories

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc. see more...

• How long do these typically last before they break/stretch out? I...8 Answers
  • Can they be used with really thick long hair11 Answers
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "We all know how much we hate it when hair ties "stretch out" because then even though they should be, we really consider them useless." in 12 reviews
  • "I have extremely thick hair and I need a band that's strong enough to hold my hair and that isn't going to pull it out and these are it!" in 6 reviews
  • "They are affordable and do not pull on your hair like some hair bands do." in 5 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Love these. they are strong enough to hold my hair up. do go through one or two every month because they get stretch out but that fine with me. wish it was easier to find nude colors. bought them at cvs. price was okay great when they are on sale would buy again
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love the goody ouchless no metal elastics are easy to use, don't hurt when you are putting them in or taking them out, and they are very affordable. You can find them in any huge supermarkets or large box stores.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I usually buy a ton of these in a variety of colors for my daughters hair. I love the fact that they dont have the pinched metal that usually ruined my hair when I used them. Sometimes hair gets tangled into them because she usually lays around in them and tries doing her own hair, but they are a strong hold and a major must in our house
Faith W.
Brenham TX
These rubber bands are so amazing to me! I have very thick hair and I work out everyday, and somehow these rubber bands never break and stay strong forever. I had one that lasted 6 months until I accidentally lost it. And that one never lost its shape, it got stretched out but it never broke or tore, it stayed strong and I loved it!
Jen G.
Shakopee, Mn
I have always use this brand of hair types. The pack last awhile because the hair ties themselves are strong and barely break. I really like how they have different colors, like brown, to match my hair color. These never get stuck in my hair with a knotty mess.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
These are my favorite brand of elastics. However, they have some weird colors that will probably never be used. I can see doing black and white but this package will probably be a waste of at least one color for most people. It is also 27 and I believe their other packages are 30.
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I love these hairbows because i have thick hair and they never fail me. My hair is so hard to hold up with scruncci but not now with these. They sell for cheap also and last me a ling time.i love that they also come in different colors.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
These are the very best!! They are not too expensive. They dont hurt or get tangled in my hair. I like how they come in all different kinds of colors!! I do recommend these hair scrunchies. I buy them at walmart and target
tess i.
I love these hair elastics they are so durable I am extremely satisfied with this product you can get them most anywhere I have thick coarse hair and it works great I would Recommend this product to anyone.
Amy C.
My favorite hair ties. They are painless and keep my thick hair in control without having to use multiple ties. They don't break as easily as other hair ties. Plus they are extremely affordable.
Iran E.
Joliet, IL
Can they be used with really thick long hair
How long do these typically last before they break/stretch out? I have really thick hair and having a hair tie break on me after just two days is not cool.