Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 Elastic.
27 pc.

How long do these typically last before they break/stretch out? I have really thick hair and having a hair tie break on me after just two days is not cool.
Start your review of Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT!
Product Highlights
We all know how much we hate it when hair ties "stretch out" because then even though they should be, we really consider them useless.in reviews
I have extremely thick hair and I need a band that's strong enough to hold my hair and that isn't going to pull it out and these are it!in reviews
They are affordable and do not pull on your hair like some hair bands do.in reviews
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT uploaded by Shekita H.
The Goody's ouchless no metal band's are great for natural hair. When my hair was long ; I loved to put it up in a big puff until wash day. This product is very stylish and convenient. I love it.
Valencia, CA
These are basically the same as scrunci brand... No metal so easy to use and last long.. as with all this style they eventually stretch out especially when using with think hair 😊
Baltimore, MD
My favorite hair ties ever! They are long lasting and hold your hair very well. Can't beat the quality or quantity at such a low cost.
Long Beach, CA
These are really great for pulling back that hair from you face. Very durable and last long meaning they don't brake easily whit saves you money In the long run.
Klamath Falls, OR
These are the only hair ties I use anymore. They are sturdy and don't have the annoying little metal piece. I have long thick hair and wear my hair up pretty often, these last a lot longer than the traditional version.
Moline, IL
When I had long hair these were the only thing I would use. I loved these because they had no metal that would snag my hair
Best brand of hair ties. I can use just one hair tie for about 4 months until I lose it and need to get another one. They last a long long time.
Avenel, NJ
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT uploaded by Cindy D.
I love these scrunchies, they make my ponytail last all day & come in many different colors. They end up popping on me eventually but they don’t come with a metal piece so it’s gentle on my hair. I have thick to fuller hair & it works great.
Butler, PA
Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics Hairbands I gave them 3 out of 5 rating because the hair bands over time do stretch and loose elasticity. These hair bands are great for keeping hair out of my face, and because of my occupation I have to wear my hair up everyday. When you use the band for the first time they are very tight. Yes over time they will stretch so suggest buy pack of 70 then they will last a lifetime you will be set. They will not snap or break on you I will give them that Goody is a good brand I just hate that they loose elasticity.
Ocala, FL
These things tend to snap on me. Im a tiny rough with my hair bands. Cheap. Comes with a lot but they snap more frequent than other brands. I still buy them as they are affordable. They are good about matching the colors of the bands to actual hair colors.