BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic.
27 pc. see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 27 CT
  • "They do break but they're so cheap and you get so many it's not a big deal of course if you have very thick hair you might have a different experience." in 3 reviews
  • "Which is great for me cause my hair is so thick and it's hard to keep my hair up in a right pony tail with other brands." in 2 reviews
  • "i have think long hair and sometimes in want a good hair tie to put up my hair and i had these in my dresser but i didnt get to use them until now and i am not very happy with the quality." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is so thick and its hard to find hair ties good enough to work on it!!" in 1 review
  • "I really love these rubber bands, they last a long time and don't get stuck in my hair like other brands." in 1 review
Candace S.
Bakersfield
My overprocessed hair is very brittle and I love these Goody hair elastics because they have the least negative impact on my hair breakage. I also use them to keep containers closed and to wrap up snack bags. The uses are endless and you get so many for so little money. Generic bands that look like this break much easier. I prefer Goody because although they do break, it's not very often if you take them off before getting them wet.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
These hair ties are amazing! My boyfriend (who also has long hair) and I swear by them! These are thick, elastic, and strong enough to hold my boyfriends thick/curly hair and gentle enough for my thin, colored hair. One pack lasts us a few months. Definitely a best buy!
April W.
These really work! It's hard to find hair ties for my very thick curly hair but these handle it.I like switching up the colors to match my outfits and they do a really great job to keep my hair out of my face at work.The price is ok,I wait until they are on sale.
Hannah S.
These are just as good as the next brand! This is a common brand that is carried at my local drugstores, and I have never had an issue or complaint with them. A plus is that they come without the metal piece, so tangling is reduced! I would recommend this product!
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
These #goody ouchless no metal hair bands are the only ones I buy! I bought these at target and they were buy 2 get 1 free and I loaded up! When I pull these out of my hair clumps do not come out with it. I love that there are so many different colors to choose from!
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Best hairties! I only buy goody ones. They really are dependable, I have thick hair and they wont really break on me. Obviously if the tie is old and stretched it'll break eventually, but other than that no breakage.
amanda b.
Pendleton , OR
This is the only hair tye that will hold my pony tail high. I have very long thick hair and nothing else works! It can get annoying trying to find a thick enough hair band but this is my favorite by far!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
I hate these. they are always breaking on me. i wish they were stronger. i have think long hair and sometimes in want a good hair tie to put up my hair and i had these in my dresser but i didn't get to use them until now and i am not very happy with the quality.
Jenna B.
These are very good to keep in your purse or bedside table to just throw your hair up when needed. They do occasionally snap, especially if you have thick hair like mine, but they do not tug at my hair when taking them out. Very good quality for such a low price
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this a lot. They do break but they're so cheap and you get so many it's not a big deal of course if you have very thick hair you might have a different experience. My hair is long but not extra thick. Overall they're a great product for the price.

Amazon