BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic. see more...

Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.
I love these hair ties. The elastic makes your pony tail or whatever you need it for nice and secure. i also love the designs it comes with. i have 2 of these in my room and keep a few in my purse at all times. definite must have for girls who like to keep there hair up nice and tight.
Becca L.
Becca L.
I USED to love these hair elastic. They were the only ones that could handle all of my hair. I have SO MUCH HAIR. But it's thin, which means my hair doesn't fit in most elastics, but then slips out once I have it tight and it pulls my hair. These elastics never USED to do that! I recently bought a new 24 pack. Every single one has snapped on me, either the first or second time I've used them. I don't know if I got a bad batch, if I should try them again. At this point I'm so frustrated with these elastics that I am considering not repurchasing ever again.
What I do like about these elastics is that they don't have any metal in them, which means they don't pull my hair and cause unnecessary damage. If these elastics had more longevity I would much happier with this product.