BY GOODY

Goody® Ouchless® No Metal Elastics.
America's #1 elastic.
24 pc. see more...

Goody Ouchless No Metal Elastics - 24 CT
  • "This hair ties are really good, I have been used for about 7 years cause they're amazing, they're really thik and strong, I have so much hair and they take my hair up all day long." in 3 reviews
  • "They work great in my super thick hair and in my daughters long thin hair." in 1 review
Daniela M.

These colitas are indispensable for me, day after day I realize a ponytail and I must say that up to now this type of tails are the best that I have bumped into.
Monica B.
These are ok. they are the best hair ties i can find but they still have some low points. they stretch out really easily... i can use these once for a tight ponytail, after that they're too stretched out to give me the hold i need to keep my hair up high on my head (i have fine, slippery hair). they also have popped on me and hurt my hand when trying to put my hair up even when they are new. i have yet to find anything better though..
Teresa L.
GLENDALE, AZ
I buy Goody ouchless hair ties all the time. They're pretty good even for my mess of hair. My hair is wavy/curly and gets caught on all hair ties but these ones they get caught up the least. I usually use the darker bands because I've had dark hair for so long. But I do like the color options as well!
Peighton C.
I think my favorite thing about this was that it didn't stretch out super fast! Most of my hair ties only get used once or twice because of how loose they get. These I have had for awhile and they are still firm. Also, I love the colors! It's a lot cuter than a simple black. I'm not sure about the ouch less part, however. My hair was still pulled out.
Lisa S.
This elastics keep my hair in place during an intense workout. I workout 6-7 days a week and I use these on the daily. I get them from target for CHEAP! You can't beat the price and durability of these!
Kerrin k.
rockland, MA
Love these!!! I use them every day in my kids hair. Best product we have come across. They work great for fine hair as well as think hair. My girls have sensitive heads and these elastics are perfect. they come out easy and don't break easy either.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Goody Ouchless hair ties are the best. I have long curly hair and most hair ties get tangled in my hair, not Goody Ouchless, they don't break and they don't tangle.
Natalie G.
Blue island , IL
I love these!! They stay strong for a long time and can hold up my extremely thick hair! Sometimes they break on my within the 4th use, but it's been 5 out of the thousands that I have purchased.
Allyson S.
Hopkins, MN
So glad that these don't have that metal clasp, but I feel like the quality of the elastic is low. I can use a hair band for a week and already the little glue spot is separated and the band is so stretched it would probably make a nice necklace.
My hair is so tangly they usually get caught in hair ties but not These ones!!! They're great and ouchless! Plus there is no metal so it can rust or get caught in your hair. The twist also adds a little uniqueness